Would someone please explain to me....

by BobsGirl 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

BobsGirl,

Had a great time in chat today! Hope you stick around. It'll take some time to learn of all the personalities and their stories. Be patient.

I am 30. Was raised in Jdubdom. Baptized at 16, public reproof at 18 and disfellowshipped at 19. Left and never went back. The shunning experienced made me question whether God's Organization could "hate" so much. I've been on a pretty amazing spiritual journey since then. Hope it doesn't ever end. I do everything I can to be true to myself and love everyone else. Good luck with your journey! Email me if you ever wanna talk!

Love,
    Andi

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

IT's NEVER too late Amazing

Ven

"WE will make NO distinction between those who commit the act of Pedophilia and those who harbor them!!!"

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

hi bobsgirl

my short story, raised a jw, baptized at 15, da'd at 17. nine years now!

not sure why jws post here, i'm hoping it's because they are learning to think outside the jw box.

welcome to the "family" hehe. i'm addicted to this board and i predict you will be soon lol.

love
    harmony

Most people think, Great God will come from the skies, Take away everything And make everybody feel high. But if you know what life is worth, You will look for yours on earth: And now you see the light, You stand up for your rights.~~Bob Marley

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Hi Bobsgirl,
    I have been inactive since 1990, and I just started to research the beliefs of the JW's that were pounded into my head since birth. I was active for 26 years.
    welcome to this amazing board!

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

Great to meet you all ... and for my new buddies from the chatroom ...(((hugs and very chaste married woman kisses to you))). PS ... Bob says Hi.

BobsGirl

• Introspection
    Introspection

Hi Bobsgirl, I was contacted by the witnesses in my early teens, studied off and on and was baptized when I was 20. I walked away a few years ago, ("inactive") basically got sick of the escapist attitude prevalent among some JWs.

BTW, how about you? Maybe not the full story but a little info like this to get started?

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Amazing, I've created this new religion called Venice's Witnesses. I am the Pope and we have a theme song and everything.

We all suckle at the bosoms of the Virgin Venice's and worship at the HHH alter.

Slipnslidemaster: "I don't know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
    - Albert Einstein

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Hi, BG, I've been on the board almost from the beginning. I was raised a JW and was in bondage for 30 years (no, Waiting, this has nothing to do with mounting blocks). I've been inactive for about 16 years now.

Welcome.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit