Satans Withness, a know nick name?

by pallemar 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pallemar
    pallemar

In denmark, Jehovas witness are beginning to get santas witness as a nick name, becourse of all the lies and false argument they make. the "copy and paste pioneerss", from the wathtower magasine, with false qoutes, and things taken out of contekst, what reverse the mening they aktuli say.

it is normal to conclude, what people who lies, is inspiret of satans, but a organisation, who say everybody outside Jehovas withnes is under satans domaen, and then recoment to lie to hide the trueness of the organisation.

the lie i get most is, "Jehovas withnes is very tolerant, to other religiens, and celebrate the fredom og religion" if what is true, i'm a cow.. MUHH!

"Jehovas withnes are tru kristiens, becourse they are a lovely organisation" The love is very hiden, i most say. becourse i can't se it, I can see a lot of lovely people trapt inside it. and can't get out. Becourse of famelie ties, and marries, and childrens.

Well one thing is true about Jehovas witness. they ruin the mans free will, to live there own life!

"Wathtower is true" is allso one i get from time to time, easy to make untrue:) but some how, they get offendet, then i say it, like i say the biblen is a lie.

The wathtower magasine, is just a magasine.... HMMMMM! Sure mate.. :)

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

A very dear friend of mine, originally from the Carribbian, calls them "Jehovah's Wickedness".

Works for me.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Jehovahs Clueless is what i heard here.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Hi pallemar welcome to JWD,

the lie i get most is, "Jehovas withnes is very tolerant, to other religiens, and celebrate the fredom og religion" if what is true, i'm a cow.. MUHH!

Me too (not) Mooooooooooo

• vitty
    vitty

Welcome to the forum..................................

• pallemar
    pallemar

thanks all for the warm wellcome:)

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Hi Pallemar,

Glad you found us. Welcome.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi pallemar, and welcome to the board.

I sometimes refer to jws as jehovahs witlesses, depends on my mood.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit