Fans of American Football

by XJW4EVR 13 Replies latest social physical

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

PICK'EM POOL

Since our football season is starting up soon, I was interested in gauging interest in a NON-GAMBLING football pool. This would be for the professional leagues only, and could be picking winners straight-up or against the Las Vegas pointspread as posted by the USA Today on the Tuesday before the games on Sunday and Monday.

There would be weekly winners, and a season long winner. Tie breaker would be the guessing the total points scored on Monday night's game without going over the actual total.

Let me know whether you would be interested in this or a fantasy league.

Thanks!

• In Between
    In Between

Dude ... I'm in. I play in several fantasy leauges already, but always up for another, especially the free online ones ... I'm in for pick 'em too ... pm me with details :)

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

bttt (for Big Tex)

Nina

• HockeyMullet
    HockeyMullet

Fantasy league....hell yes!!!!!

• merfi
    merfi

Can I play?

PM with details or I can just keep checkin this thread.

~merfi

• Highlander
    Highlander

I'm in for fantasy football. btw, you still live in the LA area?

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Yes, I am in the L.A. area. Have been since 1989.

Results so far:

Fantasy League: 3

Pick 'Em: 1

There have to be more people interested in this? You going to let the Euros kick our butt? Come on, get on board the AMreican football train!

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

bttt

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

OK, it appears that I have six players for fantasy football so far.

I am planning the draft for either Sept. 2 or Sept. 4 (Labor Day). Please let me know what day works best for you. I will also be getting the league set-up this week. More on that later. If anyone else is interested, now's the time. Official cut off is August 26 at noon PDT.

I need to know the time zones you are in so that I can set the time for the draft.

All rules will be posted this week at the fantasy league site.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Count me in!!

Eastern standard time

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit