Masturbation quotes

by 5thGeneration 27 Replies latest jw friends

• serendipity
    serendipity

I've heard that Italian moms used to fondle their baby sons' penises to calm them down.

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation

The Bible’s counsel is to ‘deaden your body members as respects sexual appetite,’ not excite to greater desires. (Colossians 3:5) The apostle Paul wrote at 1 Corinthians 9:27: "I pummel my body and lead it as a slave,"

From a WT question from readers '88

Sounds like Paul was into a little S&M His writing would have been more interesting if he'd have written about his deviant sexual encounters, probably would have made the Marquis de Sade blush!

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

When one of my babies got fretful I would give them a tit.

WHAT!!!! No hand-job??? What kind of mother are you?

Sorry, I find this utterly hillarious.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Easy for the ladies. A bit more dificult for the guys, unless you get off painting the back of the brother ahead of you.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

I remember being asked twice about it before they made me an MS.

You should have told them you tugged it like a death-row inmate. They would have fast-tracked you to elder.

• Steve Lowry
    Steve Lowry

I find all these quotes of the Watchtower Society to be rather ironic, considering the whole JW life is jerk-off!

• vitty
    vitty

They try to be "open and honest" when talking about sex stuff. But they just come over as ..........SICK..............and ive always thought so.

They are obsessed with it. They always bring out scriptures to validate their obsession eg. the passage in numbers 25 v7 and 8 where Phinehas plunged his spear into the gentitals of couple of fornicators. And they go into so much detail...................yuck..........

So off topic

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    Maybe the body of elders need to question older brothers who DON'T have prostate cancer and find out what they have been doing to prevent it.

Hilarious!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit