Judges Probed On Masonic Links - BBC

by Gumbley 11 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Gumbley
    Gumbley

Wednesday, 26 September, 2001, 15:13 GMT 16:13 UK Judges probed on masonic links Freemasons graphic The justice minister is reluctant to back such a move. A Scottish Parliament committee has decided to press on with plans to get judges to disclose whether they are members of the freemasons.

The Justice 2 Committee has been told by the Justice Minister Jim Wallace that it would be difficult to legislate for such a change.

But the convener of the committee, Pauline McNeill, said there was public concern over the issue of freemasonry in the judiciary.

The Labour MSP for Glasgow Kelvin said the committee would revisit the subject as part of its review of the judicial appointments system. Pauline McNeill MSP
    Pauline McNeill MSP: Public concern

The committee made its pledge despite the continued reluctance of Mr Wallace to back such a move.

He had told the committee he would see difficulties with the proposal, which would require fresh primary legislation.

However, on Wednesday, the committee said it should be part of the consideration in new judicial appointment procedures which are expected to be brought forward by the Scottish Executive.

Possible impact

In England, the Lord Chancellor has instructed all new applicants for posts in the judiciary south of the border to say whether they are freemasons while serving members have also been asked to declare on a voluntary basis.

But there is no register of membership and the information held in the Lord Chancellor's department is not open to public inspection.

However, Mr Wallace insisted in February that there was "no need for any steps to be taken at this time" in Scotland.

The issue was raised in a petition to the Scottish Parliament from Thomas Minogue, managing director of Kingdom Engineering in Cowdenbeath.

He expressed concerns over secrecy within the freemasons and the possible impact membership could have on the impartiality of the judiciary.

The committee has taken evidence from court users and judicial bodies on the issue.

• kwr
    kwr

What exactly does this have to do with JW's? TIA

• Gumbley
    Gumbley
    He expressed concerns over secrecy within the freemasons and the possible impact membership could have on the impartiality of the judiciary.

• Gumbley
    Gumbley

good evening kwr. What is TIA.

What does this have to do with the Jehovah's Witnesses? Well if you have been following some of my posts in the last week, I wish to share my theory that the Watchtower was created and is run by the Illuminati/Freemasons, and as such, Masonic judges who encounter lawsuits against the Watchtower, be it, rape, pedophilia, wrongful death etc... these judges are under Masonic oath that they must decide favourably for fellow Masons or fellow Masonic organizations, including the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society.

Briefly speaking, the world is full of Kangaroo courts.

• minimus
    minimus

I bet Gumbley and Blue are the same! These Masonic anti-Jewish lovers always come back to divulge some new crap regarding C.T. Russell.

• Gumbley
    Gumbley

Thanks for the personal attacks and the big bold leaders that scream, "I want to be heard." You can call me all the names and smears you want but leave blue out of this. I have no idea who he/she is.

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth
    I bet Gumbley and Blue are the same! These Masonic anti-Jewish lovers always come back to divulge some new crap regarding C.T. Russell.

Are you sure Gumbley and Blue are the same?

Could it be that me and Gumbley are the same? Or is it Ianone and Blue? Or Blue and Me? Or could it be Gumbley and Ianone? Or me and Ianone? Or maybe we are all one??

Let's face it. The Watchtower was created and is run by the Illuminati/Freemasons behind the scenes. I/we have provided more than enough evidence of this over the past couple of years. Now comes the hard part, who am/are I/we?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I AM?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    ooga booga!

call me a lamer but that truly made me LOL.

• Gumbley
    Gumbley

why did that dude, with the really long name, have his post removed? Did it violate the JWD policy?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit