MERRYS MOTHER HAS DIED

by tijkmo 53 Replies latest social family

• anewme
    anewme

Sorry Mary. May her beautiful memory and her words of love and wisdom come back to your mind and be a guide to you in the years to come. Anewme

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Merry,

I am so sorry for your loss.

Jeannie

• Es
    Es

(((((((Merry)))))))

Im so sorry my heartfelt condolences

You are in my thoughts

es

• shar212
    shar212

Merry, I am really sorry about your mom. I will pray for you and your family.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Merry, I got your note and did not respond because I knew there would be a place and time to send my love. Right then, you sounded as if you were at the end and well I am sure you needed those minutes with her. Love you gal. I cannot wait to meet you in person, and I just love you. You are a real inspiration to a lot of folks here. I bet you must have gotten some of that from your mum. Hang in there gal. We will all be here to hold you the best we can when you need it.

• In Between
    In Between

Merry ... I am sorry for your loss. Even though I'm new here, and haven't had a chance to speak with you on the board, the outpouring of love toward you shows me that you must be a really nice person. I can only hope that the pain that you are feeling will fade with time.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    the outpouring of love toward you shows me that you must be a really nice person

She is the good stuff of life. Really and truly. She is the best.

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

Thank you, all of you. You're caring means so much to me.

I have to offer an additional special thanks to {{{freedomlover}}} and {{{outoftheorg}}}, for being there all along the way and offering their encouragement, and to tij for posting the news for me.

XOXOXOXOX

~Merry

• Robdar
    Robdar

(((((Merry)))))

• z
    z

DSC_0004.jpg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit