To the moon....

by spiritfinder 1 Replies latest social humour

• spiritfinder
    spiritfinder

Thought for the day......

Is it possible we could send all Jehovah's Witnesses to the moon? Absurd as it may seem, it would be in the best interests for everyone, including them......

Here is my reasoning:

1.)They wouldn't have to go door to door everyday, just each others.

2.)Secondly, the "worldlings", so we are called, would still be here in this world.

3.)They wouldn't have to salute ANY flags...Although, they would probably pull the one we put up there...Sorry Armstong.

4.)They wouldn't have to create new prophesies any longer, or wait, would they? I guess it would change everything, except for the "new heavens and new earth" part.

5.)No more persecution from others, except for the few alien species they may come across. However, I think the aliens would take flight quickly after the first knock on their ship.

Let me know your thoughts, and I will start designs for the vehicle tomorrow. Oh, wait scratch that, I would have to take two of every animal and it would consume too much of my time and energies.

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

6: and they could fullfil the profecy in this way: "the righteous will inherit the earth"

DB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit