Fluff: Ladies, what makes you crazy?

by serendipity 15 Replies latest social relationships

• serendipity
    serendipity

In the last topic I started, I asked "What makes a chick crazy": http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/20/116188/1.ashx

One of the posters suggested that women talk about what drives them crazy. So ladies, what are the annoying habits of the people closest to you that drives you loco?

I'll go first: My daughter inherited the messy gene from her Dad. They both drop stuff on the floor and don't pick it up: clothes, papers, coins, used kleenex, etc. They NEVER leave $20 bills on the floor, though. When I get in from work and there's a trail of debris from one end of the house to the other, I just want to scream.

• Legolas
    Legolas
    They NEVER leave $20 bills on the floor, though.

ROTFLMFAO!

OMG...Don't get me started....I'll be here all night!

• damselfly
    damselfly

Lack of fianancial responsibility

Passive-agressive people

Hunger and lack of coffee lol

Dams

• juni
    juni

I have to agree.

Passive/aggressive people and people who keep making the same stupid mistakes.

And my husband who pretends he hears but isn't listening.

Juni

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i go crazy when people put the milk jug back in the fridge EMPTY

i go crazy when people drive by when i'm mowing the yard and HONK and then i realize my dogs in the road.. not that i'm a hot sexy lawnmower mama.

i go crazy when the kotex twists around and the sticky part gives you a bikini wax.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

A messy BF. Especially when I have had a crazy week and have been traveling only to get home to my place and it is trashed. Drives me crazy!

I also hate people who talk and talk about doing something but never do it. For example - they talk about buying new furniture and look at new furniture and waste everyone's time and energy. Either piss or get off the pot.

• damselfly
    damselfly

Not putting the toilet paper on the holder so the cats get it and make confetti.

• Balsam
    Balsam

I hate the lack of ability for people close to me if they can't do even the most common sense things. By the way my husband is exceptional and wonderful and his common sense is 85%.

Things like putting toilet paper within reach at least when the roll is empty.

Picking up after ones self, like their trash, clothing, dishes.

Sadly to say my two sons have no common sense about these basic things or if they do they never show it. And hey I wouldn't mind picking up if I found dollars daily. LOL Thank goodness my sons don't live with me anymore. It is just my tidy husband and I.

Balsam

• Cabin in the woods
    Cabin in the woods

I hate when people scrape their silverware on their plates or teeth..eeeeewwwwww!!!!!! Its just like nails on a chalk board.

Also, when people make promises and do not keep them and the last thing is passive aggresive people.

cab

• restrangled
    restrangled

Isn't if funny most women's gripes are about cleaning?

My biggest complaint is standing in line at the grocery store and some moron waits to take out their check book until the total tab is related to them. Just fill out the damn check except the amount while you are waiting!

My next biggest gripes: white sweat socks taken off where ever and left, wet towls dumped on a bathroom floor for someone else to pick up, dirty dishes left in the sink when the dishwasher is empty, not wiping up crumbs off of a counter, and worst of all trashing the interior of cars with empty drink containers, receipts, again dirty clothes, and LEAVING THE TANK ON EMPTY FOR THE NEXT GUY.!!!!!!

Stuffing the garbage in the kitchen to the top and then emptying coffee grounds on top that spill everywhere.

One more thing, unloading the dryer and leaving the clothes in a wrinkled pile on the kitchen counter for some one else to fold so that you can wash and dry your one precious pair of jeans or shirt.

Last but not least, entering a spotless kitchen at night and leaving a mess for someone else in the morning which encompasses just about everything I stated above.

r.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit