Met JW Facts last night....

by misspeaches 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

I finally got to meet JW Facts last night and had a great time. Tapas, sangria a good time was to be guaranteed. Especially entertaining was JW Facts new portugese boyfriend... (LMAO!!!!) Wanna know more?

Anyway it was great to put a face to the name and a real name to the alias. My friend and I had an excellent time.

Hope you can post those pretty drawings from your admirer for us!

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Hi MissPeachy.

Likewise, it was great to meet you too, it is always nice meeting someone in the flesh.

My wife and daughter could not stop laughing about that waiter and his drawings. I have always been more attractive to gay men than to straight women. Sigh.

I will try to post those napkins for you.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

He are the nakins the waiter so kindly supplied. Maybe this needs to be in the adult section.

alt

• Shazard
    Shazard

Hmm I didn't know that jwfacts is babe! Cool :#

• Confession
    Confession

I think Shazard and I were thrown on this one. Here on JWD, JW Facts is identified as male, but Miss Peaches said he had a "boyfriend." From his post, it seems a gay waiter was coming on to him--but that he is a married heterosexual.

Just to be perfectly clear... (And not that it would have mattered either way!)

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Damn, I'm confused now. Last I checked I was a man and married, and I've never been called "babe! Cool " before, but it has a nice ring to it.

MissPeaches actually confessed to being a man too, but is trapped in a woman's body. Hmmm

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

You met jwfacts? No fair! Definetly one of the coolest people on here.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

hehehe... mass confusion i see...'

Okay just to clear up a few matters. JW Facts is a straight married man who was hit on by a Gay Portguese waiter when we were out to dinner. I am a girl but I told them that I am a gay man trapped in a woman's body. LOL.

Anyway it was really a very good time. Stimulating discussion and I know my friend who came along really enjoyed him self as well.

• chuckie77
    chuckie77

Sorry to resurrect this old post, but was just looking through some oldies and found it. This was one of the funniest nights of the year! I was the other "friend" that was there. JWfacts, I say we go back mate, more laughs to be had at your expense and more importantly free bread!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit