If you ignore us we will come

by Ms. Whip 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Ms. Whip
    Ms. Whip
    im a rebellious long haired screaching rock god

now push off........please....if thats ok with you...dont mean to be rude

lol, I could learn to like a polite rebel.

If we ignore them...they will cum! lol

ahh, a little naughty are we spark? lol

That was me in the eighties. The look just doesn't work for me anymore. And the cost of hair colouring would be like having a second mortgage.

FF, once a bad boy, always a bad boy.

Right now I like the bald bearded bad boys who are economically sound and ride a scooter. Throw in the wisely chosen shoe with good support! Maybe a do-rag to ward off the sun!

lol spark

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    If we ignore them...they will cum! lol
    ahh, a little naughty are we spark? lol

See, I knew you wanted me! Yeah baby, come and get a ride on my love scooter!

Spank me baby spank me!

Damn****I am late for work** Let me ignore you for a bit and I bet you are waiting when I get back!

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Bad Boys = love the look, hate the maintenance.

Found the perfect guy though. Outward look: long blonde hair, 6' 2", complete Metal-Head, outwardly very scary looking. I mean, people cross the street and go around when we go for a walk. lol

At home: Helps with the dishes, brings me coffe in the morning, major snuggle-bunny, great in the sack and actually cares that there is someone else in it besides him, holds a steady job and would throw himself in front of a train to protect the family...

Life is good...

J

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

If I had a nickel for every time I've been told by a female 'Dan you're such a nice guy, I don't understand why you don't have success with women, blah blah'

And you know, it's easy for a 'nice guy' like me to take those kinds of statements and use them to wallow in self-pity. But, to be honest, it's really not that big of a mystery. The fact is, is that women are intimidating as hell to me. And the girls who tell me what 'nice guy' I am are really mistaking timidity and lack of confidence for 'niceness'. God, I really hate myself sometimes, LOL

• Kudra
    Kudra

Jeanniebeanz you have a pm from me!
    and hubba hubba!! your guy sounds hot!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    im a rebellious long haired screaching rock god

Tis true Tijkmo, you are

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

I have the same problem too with women. They think because I'm soft spoken, intelligent and I put high values on valor, I'm a boring, nice guy. What they don't know is if I wasn't soft spoken and gentlemanly, my rebellious and outright mean attitude gets out of control. I can be a bad boy at times. In fact, those were my late teens and early 20's. But I've settled down and I don't want to start anymore shit.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I've heard this "bad boys get the girl" theory all my life, yet I remain skeptical. I mean, I was told I was a "bad boy" as a child, and if that's true, then I must be the ultimate bad boy as an adult, as I still wet the bed. So where are all the babes?

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    I've heard this "bad boys get the girl" theory all my life, yet I remain skeptical. I mean, I was told I was a "bad boy" as a child, and if that's true, then I must be the ultimate bad boy as an adult, as I still wet the bed. So where are all the babes?

WHATEVAH!!!!!

You get more flirty comments from the babes on this board than anybody, so I don't wanna hear it!!!!

• damselfly
    damselfly

I want a nice guy with a naughty streak. I'm sure he must exist somewhere.

And boys, there is a BIG difference between nice and complete pushover.

Dams

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit