Anyone from South Carolina?

by purplebunnyfoofoo 5 Replies latest jw friends

• purplebunnyfoofoo
    purplebunnyfoofoo

I came here as a Dfjw and don't know anyone. Are there any xjw in the upstate area or tri state of NC/SC/GA that might want to get together or chat.

I orginally am from Indiana, west central area. But since my x and I did quick builds I know alot of peeps from up in that area.

Sincerely,

bunnyfoofoo

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Hey, How you doing tonight?

• Carmel
    Carmel

Not this "Uncle Funny Bunny"! But hey, any quick builders friend is a friend of mine!

How about scrabble?

carmel

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I'm in Southern California and formerly from Northern NJ.

But - here's a link from someone in your area:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/19/112412/1.ashx

Also, I think that FreedomLover, Ithinkisee, RichieRich and WildHorses are all from your locale.

-Aude.

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

I got your PM. thanks.

Can you send me your email addy as I can't respond to PM's on JWD because I'm on a MAC? (I can only receive them)

I think I may be close by you......

• Alana
    Alana

Hi! I tried to send you a PM, but I hit enter too quickly and just a blank message was sent. I tried a second time and I don't see the message in my SENT mail folder, so I just decided to post on the board and if you want to respond via PM that is fine.

I was just curious as to where in west central IN you were from, as I grew up in east central IL, in the circuit that borders IN, so I knew quite a few from IN.

"Alana"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit