Masonic Graveyard - Jehovah's Witness Update with New Pics - Pittsburgh Pen

by Gumbley 61 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Ianone alias Rigboy alias Gumbley. You sure had us fooled there for awhile. Not.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

He thinks we're as dumb as he looks...

• Gumbley
    Gumbley

What, because I answered your question, you got nothing left so you resort to personal attacks?

haha, typical defeatest attitude. This is not the first time this has happened with you.

• Jomavrick
    Jomavrick

That is rediculous. Your lack of knowledge of Masonry is quite evident.

J

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I believe Ian and Rigboy are different ppl. Ian and Crumbley are the same WoaD IMHO.

• Gumbley
    Gumbley

Sorry to disappoint you fellas but my name is Gumbley. I am an IT tech with a dog, two cats, and a wife that dont shut up.

• Quentin
    Quentin

Must be tuff having multiple personalities...

• free2beme
    free2beme
    Weird, yes; WTS related, no.

I am not into all things Watchtower related. I see Masonic and I think it is interesting to discuss all the connections they have in society. Maybe it was the Masons who started the Witnesses in some back room bet????

• Gumbley
    Gumbley

That is rediculous. Your lack of knowledge of Masonry is quite evident.

J

jomavrick, baffle me with your knowledge of Masonry, please!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Rigboy IP: p0enHs3zE/8mAA9+

Gumbley IP: p0enHs3zE/8mAA9+

As for Rigboy, his first post was a bunch of Ianone links with the coy question: "Is Ianone back?" ( http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/104268/1804326/post.ashx#1804326 )

And even before Rigboy came around, there was Beacon of Truth who also was a carbon copy of Ianone (http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/15/98576/1700346/post.ashx#1700346).

And when Beacon of Truth was locked, he posted as Carnie:

Carnie IP: sc9+zcO60WF1PG5P

Beacon of Truth IP: sc9+zcO60WF1PG5P

I am just amazed at how much Ianone/Carnie/Beacon/Rigboy/Gumbley can be banned and have his posts removed for making anti-Semitic statements (such as saying things like "Yidiot," "Jews have been kicked out from various countries for their greed and the religious seductions they impose on people," "zionist tentacles [are] everywhere," etc.) and how he will pop back with a new alias.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit