How many people do you 'witness' to?

by cyberdyne systems 101 4 Replies latest jw friends

• cyberdyne systems 101
    cyberdyne systems 101

I find these days that i'm talking to so many people about being a JW and why I am not one now, and in a sense 'giving a witness' as they would term it - only from my point of view its to say why they should avoid it. I always say to people to ask any witnesses who call on them to ask how the animals managed to cross over the continents after the flood? Like how did the kangaroo's get back to Aus?

CS 101

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

"I find these days that i'm talking to so many people about being a JW and why I am not one ;now, and in a sense 'giving a witness' as they would term it - only from my point of view its to say why they should avoid it."

I'll talk about the WT to anyone who will listen (ad nauseum). I've given CoC away. I made my very own freeminds.org t-shirt,

hmmm, so if i wear that people sometimes ask what its all about...good way to start some preventitive discourse..

smellsgood

• Keeli
    Keeli

Not any these days. I guess I'm over it pretty much now.

• QueenBee
    QueenBee

The more time I spend on JWD, the more I talk about being an exjw to my friends, co-workers, and family. I have one coworker who was studying with a witness for awhile and she asked me SO many questions that I had to actually do some research and then I got to tell her all about df'ing and stuff. It was kind of fun being a real live apostate! I like the t-shirt idea, too!

• Tez
    Tez

I'll talk to anyone who wants to listen but still find the mention of JW's often gets the response of an uncomfortable silence!!! I talk to my partner about it a lot, he thinks its a load of hogwash!! and doesn't mind saying so but he still occasionally asks questions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit