Star Jones Kicked off the View . . .

by sandy 41 Replies latest social entertainment

• sandy
    sandy

I hate to sound so superficial but this made my day. LOL

I never cared for her and I think she is far too full of herself.

I can't wait to see Larry King's interview with her tonight.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i'm gonna watch the larry king interview as well.

she's so opinionated , people either love her or hate her.

i enjoyed her on the view myself.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Sandy - I am right there w/ ya. I loved when SNL use to use their skit where the heavy guy played her and all he said was "well as a lawyer .... when I was a lawyer .... my being an attorney." She is the most self absorbed person I have seen on t.v. in a long time. Most people have learned to hide it a little better.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

thats why i like her.. i can always get a giggle from something she says .

• wednesday
    wednesday

I was reasonably ok with her until she got so obnoxious. She thinks of no one but herself. It is I this and I that. I do not believe she lost that weight by dieting, I would bet cash she had a lap band surgery. .That is not against the law, but she holds out hope to women who have severe weight problems that they too can do it by diet and exercise. it is not right. She shoud be honest about the way she lost it, esp since she has writtne a book on the subject.

The churchy ,God thing got on my last nerve. I really had had enough. I stopped watching when she was getting ready to marry , I just got bored with it all.

I really liked Meredith, and Joy and don't care too much for Elizabeth, but she is ok, but i'm glad Sar is gone. Barbara is of course wonderful. I am not crazy about Rose O'donnell coming on the show. She is way too loud and agressive. She has an agenda, the gay rights one. I am ok with that, but don't care for it in this arena. I don't want to know any of the other hosts sexual preference so why do i care about hers.?. I doubt i will watch, well maybe to see the train wreck.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

I like Joy. I love how she stated her mind especially w/ Star. Also, the spiritual thing gets to me also. I thought it was funny how she wrote a book and then got her nose out of joint when people ask her to go into detail about how she lost the weight because it was not simply yoga. Considering she is supposedly a journalist and she asked questions to people, she should know better then to go to do interviews and then get offended when people ask her specific questions. As for Rosie O'Donnell, I don't think that will work. She is also all about the agenda, her own. We will see if she can put her agenda aside and just go with the flow.

• Keeli
    Keeli

Why does her getting disfellowshipped give me such pleasure? I wonder how many of my "fans" took pleasure when I got kicked off?

Oh well, I'm evil and I won't watch Larry King because I couldn't stand to watch the view, mainly because of her.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Wait. Keeli are you saying she was a JW. I never heard that one ever.

The Larry King interview is almost over and really she did not say anything I was amazed by. She claims that she was badly treated and stories were made up. She only wants us to believe the good stories she spins about herself. What about the evil stories that are out there. Where there is smoke there is fire.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I'm watching her on Larry King also. She is practically whispering throughout the interview. It's so annoying. I remember her break when she reported on the OJ trial (maybe it was Court TV??) Lots of people got famous off the OJ trial.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I COULD NOT stand her and I even emailed Barbara Walters saying how glad I was that Star was off.

I still can't believe I did it.

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit