Please pray or meditate today

by Rex B13 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Rex B13
    Rex B13

Whether you believe in God or not, I hope you will join the peace-loving people of the world in memorial or prayer for the families and the ones lost in this tragedy. There are likely to be some equally or surpassing brutal retaliation in the days and months ahead. Many more innocents are probably going to die......
    After the idiots in the arab countries stop partying I hope they start thinking about just how they are now bona-fide targets. I wouldn't wanna be near the Bekka valley, Tehran or maybe even Bagdad.
    Bush gave a big hint tonight: any country which 'aided and abetted' this act will face the same retribution as the terrorist organisation they harbor.
    Rex

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Although I don't believe God cares enough to do anything directly. My thoughts are with all involved. Too bad God's thoughts are not.

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

• JT
    JT

REX says:

After the idiots in the arab countries :

@@@@@@@@

this is a very interesting post --for it shows how little people know about history

just turning the clocks back a few years the same of could be said of "Christians"

for they too like other beliefs systems who firmly believe that God whispers into thier ear Kill folks for Sport as well- this is the clear problem that all belief systems share. Whenever you have a man make a statement and say "GOD SAYS"

you know at that point you are up creek with no paddle-

it is this mindset of: I"m a child of "GOD" and you are not and if you don't worship like me-- either i will be told by god to kill you or he will do it himself.

i DARE ANY BELIEVER OF ANY BELIEF SYSTEM TO DISPROVE THIS POINT:

NAME ME ONE -JUST -belief system-----

WHERE IF FOLKS fail to accept the BELIEF SYSTEM OF THE BELIEVER THEY WILL NOT HAVE TO DIE or Suffer AS A CONSQUENCE OF NOT ACCEPTING IT

james

ier belief system MUST DIE

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Variations of this argument have played out many times here.

Let us agree that the act was beyond the realms of even "acceptable" behaviour. Whatever our personal belief systems right now or our philosophy, these deeds would offend ALL.

For myself and Mrs Ozzie, we have joined with you, Rex, in prayer to the Almighty, our heavenly Father. For that is our belief and refuge in times like this.

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."
    Anonymous

• ladonna
    ladonna

Rex,
    My son and I stayed up nearly all night as we saw what happened in USA.
    Today the streets in this big city are like a ghost town.
    Last night all my love and thoughts were with America........they still are.

All USA citizens.....please be well and safe.

Ana

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit