I Am Here Only To Experience

by FMZ 22 Replies latest jw friends

• daystar
    daystar

And another one bites the dust!! Woot!!

We are all natural results of the universe in which we live. We are all children of god.

There are no accidents, there are no mistakes, there are no miracles, there are no saints. We are all gods of our worlds.

Every moment of our lives is exactly as it should be and could be no other way.

Everything is always in its Right Place. (With apologies to Radiohead.)

Our hidden souls draw to us always that which we need, be it painful or joyous. The soul must be tempered by the fire, many times, before it may take its final shape within this life, or, as you and others may believe, in other lives.

And even though this rings true, it may also be untrue.

• delilah
    delilah

Hello FMZ....I've wondered where you've been. I'm sorry you've been a bit down lately. I sure hope that things will look up for you real soon.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts............what you said is so true. I'll remember them, and I'll pass them on to my brother, he's having a tough go of things right now too.

Chin up............you can only go "up" from here.

• Twitch
    Twitch
    We are all natural results of the universe in which we live. We are all children of god.

There are no accidents, there are no mistakes, there are no miracles, there are no saints. We are all gods of our worlds.

Every moment of our lives is exactly as it should be and could be no other way.

Everything is always in its Right Place. (With apologies to Radiohead.)

Our hidden souls draw to us always that which we need, be it painful or joyous. The soul must be tempered by the fire, many times, before it may take its final shape within this life, or, as you and others may believe, in other lives.

And even though this rings true, it may also be untrue.

:-)

Go with the flow,....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit