The good thing about all the convention invitations...

by sass_my_frass 3 Replies latest jw friends

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

.... is that, at any time in the future, if you happen to be talking to a JW who doesn't know your history, you can make believe that you learned all this stuff at that one convention day you attended because somebody gave you an invitation to a district convention...

'Yeah I tell you, I mean you people seem polite and all, but I can't stand that they spent the whole day telling the children that they can't go to college, and that they kept saying over and over that the end is near....'

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

I hear ya Sass.

It makes my blood boil when I think about them ruining ANOTHER generation of young folks who will struggle just to make ends meet because they have not been educated thoroughly.

I hope most of them can see through and get out one day......

• kristyann
    kristyann

I have never gotten an invitation to a convention. Maybe cause there aren't many JWs around here? How do they usually send out the invitations, too? Door to door with the rest of the crap? Do they stick it in one of the Watchtowers or something?

• roflcopter
    roflcopter

Another good thing about all the convention invitations: The society just wasted a buttload of money to print pamphlets that just get thrown in the garbage anyways

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit