The Land of Oz in shock too!

by ozziepost 24 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Here in Oz the graphic pictures via CNN have brought us up to the minute with the horrific scenes you guys in the US are experiencing. Some of us know folk there and we feel the pain too.

We stand with you in this time.

God bless.

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."
    Anonymous

• lydia
    lydia

Thanks Oz,
    I live in rural Pennsylvania, only an 1 1/2 hours from the site of the 4th plane that went down. And it seems to close for me. The weirdest thing right now is not seein any planes in the sky, except military ones.
    We apreciate your thought for us here!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

I have family members visting manhattan on way to WTC when planes hit. The pain is real for us right now.

Ozzie

• Jang
    Jang

I have been up most of the night absolutely stunned and feeling so deeply grieved by it all.

This has got to me more than the Oklahoma bombings even ..... I have a lump of pain in my chest that won't go away.

I hope they blow the bastards who did this so far past the paradise they expect to go when they die that they will spend eterninty in hell trying to find it.

JanG
    CAIC Website: http://caic.org.au/zjws.htm
    Personal Webpage: http://uq.net.au/~zzjgroen/

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Thanks Oz. I hope your family in NYC is ok and I hope you don't have to wait too long to hear from them.
    mike.

• OlderTom
    OlderTom

The world is expecting us take these people into our country and let them run loose. Can you believe these "Refugees" took the Australian government to court and won. Now the court ruled these people are to be set down on the Australian mainland.

How did these Refugees aford to pay for these lawyers?
    How did these lawyers get immediate acces to the court system while the average Aussie hast to wait years for his court case to be heard?
    The government spends $25AUS a day on each of our pensioners and $120AUS on each invader.
    The Australian govenment is closing hospital beds and opening more detention centres.

Something is very very wrong. Who is pulling the strings to the detriment to ordinary hardworking taxpaying citicens of the world?

Now before all you bleeding hearts cry out.

It costs $6500 US to be ferried into Australia from Afganistan.
    Australia is the cheapest at the moment.

Most ordinary Afganies wouldn't see $1000 in a whole year. These people who want to enter Australia via the back door have the money to come in through the front door.

All you bleeding hearts who say Australia should take these boat people , are you still keen to take some of these Muslims yourself?

Why does it always take a huge disaster before people open their eyes?

• think41self
    think41self

Thanks Ozzie,

Your sentiments are appreciated.

think41self

"Not believing is not the same as not knowing." Abdullah

• Amazing
    Amazing

Thanks Oz: PLease convey to our Aussie brothers and sisters that Americans appreciate the support. I am too upset right now to say very much. Thanks again. - Amazing

• snowbird
    snowbird

BTTT

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I began to look frantically around to see what was going on before I saw that this thread was from the infamous 9-11-2001.

Snowbird- you scared the hell outa me - I thought it was happening again.

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit