Arson damages Jehovah’s Witnesses building

by Beep,Beep 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

"It’s a sign of the times," he said. Witnesses are taught not to be vindictive and to place trust in Jehovah, he said.

"He’ll take care of it," Wiley said. "If he sees fit to take action, he will."

I sure hope they don't try to use the police to solve this arson, otherwise they will be "running ahead of Jehover"!!!

• LDH
    LDH
    He said it appeared those responsible rifled through cabinets as though looking for money or valuables. Nothing appeared to have been taken.

Clearly this was a random act ov violence. Any XJW knows that there's nothing there worth taking, except maybe for the Kingdom Melody CDs.

LOL.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Jgnat I do feel so ashamed, Oh my god what was I thinking, Please! I need help I need a shepherding call, Please Anyone send out some Elders to 6969 Penetration Lane, Los Angeles CA, 91666

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I wonder if the arsonists were after records? A few years ago, our hall got broken into and a large amount of cards went missing.
    I agree with jgnat, though. Torching KHs will just strengthen the congregation goers. I want to see the KHs shut down too...just through neglect and lack of support.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit