How many kids need to die.................

by BLISSISIGNORANCE 7 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

.......................before harsh punishment is introduced to deal with these sick freaks?

Makes me so mad.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200606/s1672411.htm

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

that is horrifying! i hope they catch that evil person.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Reminds me of the Cheryl Grimmer kidnapping/murder - an event that always overshadowed my childhood. At least in this case there's some witnesses...

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Man faces court over shopping centre murder
    5:38 PM June 27

A 21-year-old man has been remanded in custody after appearing in the Perth Court Magistrates Court accused of sexually assaulting and murdering an eight-year-old girl.

Dante Wyndham Arthurs is alleged to have sexually assaulted and murdered Sofia Rodrigez-Urrutia-Shu, whose body was found in a toilet cubicle at a shopping centre in Canning Vale yesterday afternoon.

He made only a brief appearance, wearing a navy police jumpsuit and no shoes. The magistrate asked if his parents were in court, saying she had dealt with him before on other matters.

He was not required to plead and was remanded in custody for two weeks, although he is expected to be brought before the Supreme Court to determine if he should be granted bail.

Earlier Sofia's family has released a statement, family members say they are devastated by their sudden and senseless loss.

They have thanked the police, their Catholic parish and their school community for their support.

They have asked the media and the public to respect their privacy and allow them to deal with their grief.

A team of psychologists has been sent to the girl's school to provide trauma counselling for staff and students.

Detective Senior Sergeant John Wibberley says the girl's family is devastated.

"The family is absolutely distraught as you can all imagine, you know probably the worst nightmare of any family for a young child to go missing at a shopping centre, not knowing where she is and then the unfortunate climax of the whole thing of finding her dead in a toilet cubicle."Source: ABC

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    The magistrate asked if his parents were in court, saying she had dealt with him before on other matters.

wonder what these other matters were?

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Sickening, but it looks like the police may have him. I feel so sorry for the little girls parents.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    "The family is absolutely distraught as you can all imagine, you know probably the worst nightmare of any family for a young child to go missing at a shopping centre, not knowing where she is and then the unfortunate climax of the whole thing of finding her dead in a toilet cubicle."

I was always grateful that our 8 yo died with us, not somewhere else - that would just add to the agony and the grief.

I'm glad they got the prick! Unfortunately we don't string his kind up anymore.

• greendawn
    greendawn

What a tragedy for the family that lost their girl to a sick pervert while out shopping.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit