UK Big Brother series housemate a JW?

by Sirona 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Sirona
    Sirona

Did anyone see tonights big brother?

Ashlene said some stuff about the bible which was distinctly JW..... she said.... "Don't you think that the stuff the bible predicted is happening IN OUR DAY?" Then she said "the bible condemns many things, like sex before marriage, smoking and other stuff". The housemates responded "smoking? why?" and she said "well you are not allowed to damage your body!"

Do you think she is JW or EXJW?

Sirona

• KW13
    KW13

i dont think its necessarily that, but its possible i suppose.

• blondie
    blondie

She could be neither a JW or an ex-JW, just raised as a child in the religion and left. As we noted in another post, people can "admire" certain doctrines of JWs but not be JWs themselves.

Blondie

• Cardinal Fang
    Cardinal Fang

"FROM BIG BROTHER HOUSE TO HOUSE"??

*rimshot*

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week...

Or not...

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

I would put money on her being topless in a hot-tub with one of the other housemates later on if she doesn't get booted first.

• nelly136
  • lazyslob
    lazyslob

The winner of this years Swedish Big Brother is ExJW. Jessica. http://bb06.bigbrother.se/

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Some of the more Fundamentalist versions of Evangelical Christianity hold such views, also. I know what you mean about it triggering alarm bells, though.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    I would put money on her being topless in a hot-tub with one of the other housemates later on if she doesn't get booted first.

OMG too funny, my thoughts exactly.

• barry
    barry

From what you have written she could be a Mormon or SDA or some type of fundamentalist

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit