Any of you oldies out there remember me??????

by BLISSISIGNORANCE 39 Replies latest jw friends

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

I know it's been ages, busy living I guess. But I thought I'ld drop in and say hello.

I sometimes read posts and ask misspeaches what's going on.

As I'm having the day off work today I decided to take the time to post a BIG 'HELLO ' to all my old friends on the forum, and also to the new members here.

Nothing much has changed for me and my family. We are all out and happy. I often bump into dubs who either panick because they don't know if i'm df'ed and whether they CAN talk to me.................or try to save me and then take off quickly because with what i tell them they may need to be saved from me! LOL

As frustrating as any conversation is with a dub, i have alot of fun, especially when the sister says that "you can't blame jehovah for sexual abuse" and i say "no, that's true but you would blame me if i didn't warn your daughter and put your grand daughter at risk".......the eyes pop out now because it's her family and suddenly the danger and feelings are real and personal. Then i remind the sister that i got df'ed for doing just that, warning her daughter of the danger of leaving her kids with pedo. The sister still has to defend the borg and says, "well that's the problem with so many new ones coming in to the borg, they bring their past bad behaviour with them, such as sexual abuse" I just assure her that the pedo that abused my kid is 3rd generation dub and he is still in the congregation.

I guess they will eventually df me but I really couldn't care less. Fact is the whole experience of being a JW and all the bad events and traumas have become a very distant memory to me.

For all new ones that have recently joined JWD..............time is a real friend. It will pass and life away from the WTS is wonderful.

All the best to you all and take care. I will drop in again. So in Marvin Gaye's famous words........"what's goin' on?"

Cheers, Bliss

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Yes

But do you remember me??????????????

• KW13
    KW13

Hey!

You were here a long time before me and it appears long gone before me, but nice to see ya

Welcome back

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day Bliss,

How's Mr Bliss and the shiraz?

We're bowling along too - had a break of six weeks and got plenty done (for a change!) and had a great time in the islands - I'll send you some pics.

I do agree that time is a real friend as far as exiting is concerned. Honestly the borg figures zilch in our busy lives these days and even familywise, it doesn't seem to be nearly as much as a concern to Mrs Ozzie and I any more. We've grown accustomed to how things are, people act towards us as they choose to, but more and more it's irrelevant.

Yep, that's it, the borg's irrelevant!

We feel so deeply sorry for those still held captive, not knowing what real freedom really is - free indeed!

BTW it's really nippy here today - you sent us some of your weather, eh?

I can't wait to get back to the islands.

Cheers to you and yours,

Ozzie

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

Steph..............

But do you remember me??????????????

of course I do.

KW13 thanks and same to you too

but nice to see ya

Welcome back

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

((((Bliss)))))

Nice to read that all is well for you. That is exactly how it should be

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    of course I do.

I never cease to be amazed by those A-Holes you used to call brothers and sisters - your stories about them now, and your past treatment in the cong. always make me furious!

• Odrade
    Odrade

Couldn't forget you! Good to hear from you.

• codeblue
    codeblue

(((Bliss)))

Yes, I remember you and it's great to hear from you!!!

I remember chatting with ya in my early jwd days, when we had chat!

Be sure to keep us updated on how you are doing...miss ya!!!

Codeblue

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Good on ya Bliss!

Howdy from Texas.

Hey if you've got any rain or any cool weather send it our way.

Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit