by Caedes 17 Replies latest jw friends

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Yes, but you're my evil twin ;)

Eden

• Caedes
    Caedes

That sounds about right!

I do have a goatee beard as well which is usually Hollywood shorthand for being the evil twin!

• M*A*S*H
    M*A*S*H
    After 10 years (including lurking time) of being on this forum, just out of interest, why are you still here? That is, why do you keep returning to the forum? There are no pasties here to my knowledge so it must be something else!
  • Caedes
    Caedes

Are you suggesting it's the forum equivalent of picking at a scab?!

The Kernow King is now hijacking vans full of pasties so you need to keep an eye on them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guMb1rYALqM#t=66

• Caedes
    Caedes
    Just a word of warning don't look up pasties on youtube as it has a whole other meaning that is not safe for work! It's a good job I have my own office now!
  • M*A*S*H
    M*A*S*H

I was attempting to give you a forum from which to extol the virtues of the forum and perhaps share a little about how you feel your contributions help those still 'in' and support those that have left. I suppose that 'scab picking' comes a close second.

I am surprised those lorries were allowed over the bridge... I expect they must have been empty. The pasty sniffer dogs at the border would have gone mental if those lorries were in fact full.

• M*A*S*H
    M*A*S*H

Like all google products your search results are personally tailored... I would expect that pretty much anything you type into youtube results in something unsafe for work

• Caedes
    Caedes

Mash,

I did think about that but figured I spend too much time being a pain in the arse to do much justice to a fluff piece!

I think it's amazing that the sniffer dogs can tell the difference between a Cornish pasty and a Devonshire pasty by smell alone. (for the uninitiated the only difference is that the crimp is to the side in a Cornish pasty and on the top for a Devonshire one)

As for the personally tailored search results, in my defense...nope I've got nothing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit