How Effective is the Internet at spreading the Good News?

by Nosferatu 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Here's a test to see if Apostates can spread the Good News faster, further, and wider than the JWs do.

Now, does anyone remember what the Good News is? If you can, please post it in this thread. Then, the thousands of readers on this board will bear witness, and Apostates will survive Armageddon because they are God's chosen people!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Okay, so this thread has been JUST as effective as the JWs at speading the good news. 11 views, and nobody has learned anything about any good news.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I can remember what the good news was supposed to be, but it didn't do me any good in the end. Maybe that was because it's bs anyway.

• Bookey
    Bookey

Luk 4:43 But he said unto them, I must preach the good tidings of the kingdom of God to the other cities also: for therefore was I sent.

Act 28:30
    And he abode two whole years in his own hired dwelling, and received all that went in unto him,

Act 28:31
    preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching the things concerning the Lord Jesus Christ with all boldness, none forbidding him.

Mar 1:14
    Now after John was delivered up, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of God,

Mar 1:15
    and saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe in the gospel.

Act 8:12
    But when they believed Philip preaching good tidings concerning the kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.

The good news of the coming Kingodm of God when Christ VISIBLY returns to the EARTH so the meek can inherit it is the good news. We will be made kings and priests and rule UPON the earth forever. (Matthew 5:5, Revelation 5:10)

The witnesses believe in the invisible kingdom, invisible Jesus, and invisible people. Satan is very good at deceiving people into believing things that are not really there yet... EVERY EYE WILL SEE JESUS when he returns...That is the good news... Not some false rider of the white horse in Revelation 6 who is actually the anti Christ.

Boo

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

The JW Good News was the news of an administration to be appointed at the fullness of times (beginning in 1914), which administration would usher in the grand blessings due to come upon the earth, along with the destruction of everyone and everything the JWs label as wicked. Which "wicked" covers an awful lot of ground, including most of the JWs.

Respectfully,
    AudlSoul

• blondie
    blondie

Actually, I don't think the WTS is really trying to spread the good news on the internet as much as neutralize a little bit what is "negative" about the WTS on the internet.

I have mentioned in my reviews that the "suggested" presentations of the WTS do not contain the words "good news" or "Jehovah" or "kingdom" or even "Jesus." They focus on the bad things in the world, death, war, illness, crime, and then poke a picture of the "earthly paradise" in their face in one of their publications. The focus on people who are having problems, sadness in their life, and provide a so-called instant solution.

Blondie

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

First of all, thanx for posting the good news bookey!

Actually, I don't think the WTS is really trying to spread the good news on the internet as much as neutralize a little bit what is "negative" about the WTS on the internet.

I know they're not. They prefer the H2H method to get the "good news" out, and even then, the actual "good news" is normally not brought to the householder's attention.

This thread has 121 views, and it took me a minute to post. That means 121 people got the "good news" (or at least read this thread to find the good news) in one minute. That's much more efficient than spending 2 hours out in the d2d ministry, and getting around 0-20 people home in that time.

Now, why are JWs still going door to door?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit