Annointed in history

by moomanchu 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• blondie
    blondie

Yah, carla, those JWs are good at side-stepping those questions they can't answer. I used to ask then, well, who were they in 1850 then before the Bible Students started?.............Silence too. Who were the preceding generation of the FDS that were feeding Russell and his group?

Blondie (love to see them squirm)

• Honesty
    Honesty
    I was always taught that God ALWAYS had a 'people' on Earth - so I believed an unbroken line. Logically, down the Ages, it makes sense that there would have always been Anointed on Earth.

Whilst I respect your beliefs, the Watchtower destroyed any faith I had in men. Can you prove your statements using only the Bible?

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Sorry Honesty, I put that badly. As I was taught that God always had a 'people' on Earth, it made perfect sense that there would have HAD to be Anointed here at all times. IF 144,000 are to Rule over the Earth, Anointed would be taken from all the years from 33AD to present day, thus representing/relating to the past 2000 years and the Great Crowd spanning those years.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

In the Rev. book there are pics of some of the supposed historical annointed.

Does anyone have an idea who they are supposed to represent.

• ex-perfectdaughter
    ex-perfectdaughter

I too have a question about the annointed and GB. If the GB is suppose to represent the 144,000, why are all of them English speaking men? If they are supposed to represent an international group why is all white guys? Has there been a black brother in the GB?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit