Welcome to the Great Tribulation, Folks!

by chipster 21 Replies latest jw friends

• chipster
    chipster

as i was in the dentists chair this morning, i got the news and my heart just sank. i think of all those poor people and their grieving families, and my heart goes out to them.
    well, You Know, i have to say this: ....my money is on you.. i think you nailed it this time...
    what is the verse about them "growing faint out of fear"???
    all i can say is..stay tuned.....you guys ain't seen nothing yet....
    the fun begins when the terrorists are identified and recompense is sought by the United States.. oh, and not to mention the ramifications in the global markets....
    yep, like i said folks...."welcome to the GT.....and the finale is the Big A"..
    this is a day that will go down in world history.
    chipster

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Yep, and twenty years from now we will be remembering this tragic day while the Dubbies continue to trudge from door to door spouting "Divine Retribution".

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

god damn if this doesnt bring back the memories of
    all the pricks i worked with at bethel and all the
    pricks i sit by at the conventions.....

people as a current dub....we are all not like this

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

NYT, it's because of "pricks" like this that I am no longer a JW.

• TR
    TR

Chipster,

where'd you get the news, National Inquirer?

TR

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    —Edmund Burke

• Bridgette
    Bridgette

Amen, RHW. If there's an eternal "paradise" of living with loveless, blood thirsty hypocrites that awaits after the so-called GT, then they can have an eternity of living in close proximity to one another--forever and ever and ever.....may your god have mercy on you. Geesh, I've just been consorting with Catholics--they display FAR more mercy and level headedness. go figure.
    NYT, I realize not all are like this (lusting for the blood of big A)-my mother called me to make sure I'm okay. So much for shunning.
    Now, please, let's keep our heads. Let's just help and love one another. Fanatics who wish to hate, please just step aside, so people who DO love, and DO care, can do our work.
    Love and Peace to all,
    B.

• jukief
    jukief

I bet those folks who lived in Europe during the 14th century thought the great tribulation was upon them. After all, as much as a third of Europe died from the bubonic plauge, crime was so rampant that people couldn't travel from one village to the next without armed guards, and famine killed thousands and thousands of people. It's all relative, Chipster.

Funny how people don't think the great tribulation has come when thousands of Rwandans are massacred or women in Afghanistan are hung in the soccer field.

• Jim Lad
    Jim Lad

jukief: Excellent post, those people just love to gloat about anything remotely close to what they say, the only reason 1914 still is kicking despite it's failed chronology is that WWI started then. They only got that 1/4 right but don't disagree or your out you bastards!! So much love they have when the interest of others sufferings is added up to how they percieve the notion of a composite sign.

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

i havent gloated about anything

• jukief
    jukief

Hi Jim.

It just makes me sick to think that JWs might be rejoicing at this news, thinking the great tribulation has become. But just think of it. The horror of this attack is nothing--absolutely nothing--compared to what they think will happen at Armageddon. Imagine something like this happening worldwide, in every city and village. That's what JWs hope and pray for. It's depraved.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit