Hello!

by Legolas 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Legolas
    Legolas

First I have to say.... OMG DIAL UP SUCKS!

Well we are moved...thank god!..LOL

Our house at the moment looks like a tornado hit it though, but at least we are here!

So how has everyone been? I missed you all!

I will post some pics soon...I LOVE it here...out in the quiet country with nothing but horses around me!

I have to go and do some cleaning and put things away..I will catch you all later...Did I mention that DIAL UP SUCKS!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

It.........................is........................good...................................to......................... hear............................. from.....................................you. I........................ agree............................................. about................................................dialup.

• JH
    JH

You have dial up?

Ha hahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahhhahahahahahhahahahhahahaahhahha

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Welcome back Legolas

• arwen
    arwen

Welcome Back my friend....We all missed you. How are things in the "country"? I sent you a PM with my big news...I disassociated myself...I am freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• KW13
    KW13

lol, well good to hear your ok and the move went ok, look after yourself.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Leggy - nice to see you! Dialup sux. I had to use it for years until I was finally sick enough to price out DSL... We're paying 15 a month on Qwest (phone service) and $13 month for ISP service (paid annually) for 256k. Difficult to touch the price with 5x speed of 56k dialup. Hopefully you won't have to "dialup" much longer.

Love ya

Bren

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

Welcome back! I missed you. Be sure to check in with Arwen or Damselfly because we're planning an East Coast Apostafest for when I come down to New Brunswick in mid-July and I'd love you to be there.
    tall penguin

• luna2
    luna2

Glad you are back, Lego! Sorry about the dial up. Its hard to go back to the s...l...o...w stuff.

• damselfly
    damselfly

Hey! I missed ya!

What do you think about a 'fest this summer? Pm me or Tall penquin with your email addy if you're interested

Dams *snickers @ dial-up*

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome back Legolas

It will take time.to get settled but good luck..... Good job I dont know about dial up !!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit