Apostates are organized, all in one group

by ocsrf 7 Replies latest jw friends

• ocsrf
    ocsrf

This is a perception that many have who are faithful JWs. I have to admit this of course was my feeling at one time. Only after being part of this forum do you realize that so called apostates are just people with only one thing in common and that is they feel misled by the Organization and have a differing opinion which is never, ever allowed to be voiced without being condsidered apostate. Have the rest of you seen this observation to be the case also?

OC

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Having been part of the wt organisation, I wouldn't want to be part of another, not religious anyway.I dislike being labelled as anything nowadays, but I have a vastly differrent view of life to the one I held in the jws,and if that makes me an apostate, then so be it. I am certainly not part of any organisation. To suggest there is one is just another jw myth.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

We're all one big group huh? I guess this means we'll need to found the Apostate Blasphemy and Tract Society.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

They have been telling stories of apostate organization for decades now. I still don't see it.

From time to time there have been various issues that many have reponded to but the amount of organization is minimal.

If there is an organized apostate group I'd like to meet them and ask what the heck they do because their organization doesn't seem to be doing much.

Besides can you see the posters here organizing to do anything? No one forces anyone to believe or accept anything. It more of a "take what you can use and disgard the rest" and "get and give support to those who need it" kind of place.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I guess most of are united on occasions, like the sense of outrage many of us felt when the wts knocked the Quotes site down last year. We were sort of organised then, but that hardly constitutes an "organisation" like the wts. As Lady Lee says, if there is an apostate org, they aren't doing much.

• parakeet
    parakeet

The WTS judges others using their own miserly scales: since they themselves are a tightly organized and paranoid group, they assume their detractors must also be organized and paranoid. It makes JWs feel special to believe satanic opposers are plotting in secret to persecute them.
    To me, this board seems to made up of almost every religion (including JWs) and non-religion out there. It reminds me of something...................what is it?.....................oh, yes. The real world.
    The JWs are like "a sad little king of a sad little hill." [River, from "Firefly"]

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I want to throw my hat into the ring for president!

VOTE! MKR IN 2007!

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

1700!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit