BIRTHDAY WISHES FOR DIAMONDSBLUE!!

by Frog 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Frog
    Frog

I realise that someone got in before me, but as a good mate I feel I've an obligation to post a thread myself...!

Sending out a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY wish to my big bro and good mate DiamondsBlue, who is a true champion in my eyes in every possible way I hope that you friends and family spoil you wrotten as you so very much deserve, and that this next year ahead is as successfull and as happified as this one past - one more year further away from the WT can only be a good thing!

All the best bro, with all my luv, cheers, your sis frog xoxox

HAPPY BIRTHDYA TO U, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR GARY BRO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! HIP HIP HOORAY!!! YEYA

• Frog
    Frog

DB you could say something like this...thankyou froggy sis for the lovey birthday wishes, that's why i luve you so much, and think you're the absolute bees knees...hehe...but don't let me put words into your mouth! lol x

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Happy birthday DB. My daughter was 14 today and had her first birthday party, she was so excited. Actually, she kept teasing me because i was more excited than her.

Hi Frog, where have you been, a month without a post. Good to see you back in full force.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Thankyou froggy sis for the lovely birthday wishes, that's why i lurve you so much, and think you're the absolute bees knees.

DB74

PS: You are such a skank!

• Frog
    Frog

hey there Paul, thanks for missing me matey :) I'm doing exams at the moment, and was struggling with the last round of Uni essays...still have 2 exams to go, but will all be over in a week, and then it will be hair letting down time! Thanks though, that was sweet of ya :)

LOL! on the sucha skank, yes you know it, and you luve it! hehe frogyy sis xox

• Frog
    Frog

btw, happy birthday to your lil girl Paul, that's really brilliant that you all got to celebrate your daughters b'day together, I can fully understand why it is that you'd be so excited about that! It's a major transition, but a very positive one :)

I have a little cousin that turned 14 today also, seems to be a good day or birthdays! hip hip hooray!! yaya froggy x

• delilah
    delilah

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIAMONDBLUE......hope you have a wonderful celebration.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit