Where do you like to visit when you are on a vacation?

by averyniceguy 13 Replies latest jw friends

• the_classicist
    the_classicist
    I prefer to go to natural places, mountains with forests, lakes and rivers, or nice beaches next to mountains, places where one can camp fish, look for wild fruit and mushrooms rather than be locked up in a hotel room. It's great with some nice company and music.

You should move to Canada. I live a 10 minute walk from an "urban forest" with trails and with wild Salmon berries and Blackberries all over the place. 15 min. drive south and you get to the Ocean, with crab fishing. 20 min. drive somewhere else and you can get all away from civilization (but still with cell coverage!). Me, I just want to go somewhere far away, but I've no $$$.

• garybuss
    garybuss

I discovered years ago that if I needed a vacation from my life, I needed a different life. I did and I got one. Now I enjoy being at home.
    I like my trips, but no more escape vacations for me.

• juni
    juni
    I prefer to go to natural places, mountains with forests, lakes and rivers, or nice beaches next to mountains, places where one can camp fish, look for wild fruit and mushrooms rather than be locked up in a hotel room. It's great with some nice company and music

That sounds nice greendawn. I really hate the commercial traps. I do like to visit craft stores for awhile, but they too get old. I guess that is why our family always went camping. Being outside and enjoying the quiet and the dark nights. Great times!!

Juni

• Steve Lowry
    Steve Lowry

"Before you start your hike on the Appalachian trail, be sure to read "A Walk in the Woods," by Bill Bryson. Informative and hilarious!"

I went to the library and checked out this book and within the first twenty pages or so, he's convinced me that I may not want to walk the Trail after all. I think my new idea of "ruffing" it will be, no cable. LOL!

I can't put this bbok down. Thanks for the recomendation, P.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit