Where is stillajwexelder?

by JH 29 Replies latest jw friends

• codeblue
    codeblue

Stilla.......oh Stilla......where art thou??????

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

He's fine but I'm sure he appreciates your concern. In fact I'm sure he'll be encouraged.

• gumby
    gumby
    He's fine but I'm sure he appreciates your concern. In fact I'm sure he'll be encouraged

Ozzie....you live on another planet with unclebruce.....what the heck do you know?

Gumsmartelic

• JH
    JH
    He's fine but I'm sure he appreciates your concern

OK, spit out the ransom amount?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I am here safe an well but paranoid that too many know my true identity and that I was close to being outed. Thankyou all very much for your concern. By the way I have not been to a meeting for a few weeks but will be going to the bookgroup this week so I do not create any suspicion at the Kingdom Hall.

Also I DID NOT go to the District Convention - far too tedious - but I do have the new book -Praise Jah for his blessings and heaps of praise be on his earthly and one true organization for this wonderful new publication

• luna2
    luna2

There you are, stillajwex. Glad you checked in. Hopefully, your anonymity is not in any danger of being compromised.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Yes, glad to see everything is ok. We all missed you! Does someone know that you go on here?

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

HE'S ALIVE!!!

I'm seriously glad to know you're ok Stilla but I think many here totally get where you are coming from.

Do what you need to do but know that many here think about you.

BSoM

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Does someone know that you go on here?

YES

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I know how you feel. One time we were sitting around playing cards with friends and family, and one of the guys called me buttlight!!!!!! I about crapped my drawers!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit