District Convention Resolution?

by TheListener 47 Replies latest jw friends

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Slim you are so full of asshole gravy of the worst sort. The epistle of James says that God does not test anyone with evil things (like false teachings-another proof of who really is in Crooklyn Brothel)

WHAT LOVING FATHER TELLS HIS CHILDREN LIES AND KILLS THEM IF THEY REFUSE TO ACCEPT IT?

What loving spouse misleads his wife to "test" if she really loves him? Any normal wife would be filing for divorce from a psycho!!

It is amazing that you really seem to think that deceit of this kind is okay if it comes from God , but not from men!!

I got news for you - the WT lies are all from men. The bits that are true are taught by every other mainstream Christian group.

If that is your "JEHOVAH" character then he is just spouting loose stool talk that deserves to be flushed away along with any of your claims that he is a loving father.

HB

• Moomintroll
    Moomintroll

So did any one find out if this was actually a resolution or someones imagination??

• blondie
    blondie

moomintroll, why don't you check out when the convention in your area and check it out...........and let us know....or if they had theirs, check with the JWs you know...

http://www.jw-media.org/newsroom/index.htm

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis
    Sometimes Jehovah puts wrong things in the magazine just to test us because it really isn't Jehovah.... If we don't accept the teaching about the seven trumpets of Revelation then that means we are being unfaithful to Jehovah and his organization. we know that it's BS. We shouldn't should proudly leave the truth lie just (among many other reasons) because some of the things taught are clearly not true. We need to accept expose the false with the the WTS/GB claimed to be true as a test of loyalty mark of a cult to Jehovah's way of doing things.

Now that's funny and so true it's well, still funny and a wee bit scaary.

BSoM

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Didnt we "pass" these resolutions by like raising our HANDS at conventions and having MSs count them? LOL! I remember the "Year of Peace and Security" maybe 85? where there was a huge interfaith convention. Of course the JWS didnt go to that. God help us that they would actually take an opportunity like THAT and pass it up but the rest of us were REQUIRED to go into that rectory and preach to that Bishop who lived there!

So much for taking out the opportune time for the preaching work. Cowards. What did they prove by not participating in that convention other than that they were selfish, unloving and uncaring about anybody in other faiths?

• Moomintroll
    Moomintroll

Hi Blondie... our is on as we speak in Leeds UK

• serendipity
    serendipity

Welcome moomintroll!

• Moomintroll
    Moomintroll

Hi... I am still trying to work outhow this place works..A bit different set up to places I have been before..

thanks for the welcome.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit