WERE THERE ANY BUSYBODY ELDERS IN YOUR CONGREGATION?B

by badboy 25 Replies latest jw friends

• calico
    calico

Hey CYP! Her name starts with an "E"! Not only a "busybody" but very rude! Also has no compassion for sick or dying persons--so much for a zillion years of pioneering and studying!

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises

HA! Hey Cal....

Isn't it amazing how this subject comes up and instantly so many people just have a single person come to mind.

Amazing how taking on that new personality can make one so infamous.

CYP

• grissom6471
    grissom6471

My comment relates because all that you all talk about is people. The Governing body, the overseers, the Watchtower. You can't deal with the Bible itself. Reason: Because that requires faith which no one here has.

• ballistic
    ballistic

"My comment relates because all that you all talk about is people. The Governing body, the overseers, the Watchtower. You can't deal with the Bible itself. Reason: Because that requires faith which no one here has." grissom, I feel sorry for someone who mostly thinks in black and white like this.

• KW13
    KW13
    My comment relates because all that you all talk about is people. The Governing body, the overseers, the Watchtower. You can't deal with the Bible itself. Reason: Because that requires faith which no one here has.

All we talk about is people? without people there would be no organization and since there are so many people in it...what can we talk about? lol.

The problem is the Watchtower has blood on its hands, people have died because of its doctrine and belief and also for it. The Governing body is responsible for a lot of these decisions, and the overseers drive nice cars from donations and get put up in other peoples houses and then we all pay the bill (usually in excess of £50 at my congregation).

Your problem is that your wearing some tinted glasses and you keep talking out of your ass. - oh and i am a christian, i like the bible.

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises

Irony.

Your faith is in PEOPLE!!! Your faith believes that salvation requires that you join with the right group of imperfect men. They are your mediator.

My faith is in Christ who alone is the mediator between men and God. I don't need to be "governed" by a "body" of flawed PEOPLE.

I have His word, His Son, and His Holy Spirit.

CYP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit