Ayn Rand quote that had an impact on my life

by NewYork44M 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    I do not agree totally with her philosophy but I love her angle on some things.

Those are also my sentiments about Ayn. She had many great ideas. Because they were so contrary to what I was taught my whole life the "shock" value of some of the ideas were as important as the actual idea.

• Confession
    Confession
    "It's not Ann, it's 'Ein', rhymes with fine, you moron. Now you will get hard if you have a moral bone in your body."

Ayn Rand speaking to me in the women's restroom downstairs at The Met (I just shrugged, btw)

Care to expound, Six? You met her? And, if so, what was the above all about?

• serendipity
    serendipity
    "It's not Ann, it's 'Ein', rhymes with fine, you moron. Now you will get hard if you have a moral bone in your body."

Ayn Rand speaking to me in the women's restroom downstairs at The Met (I just shrugged, btw)

And six, what were you doing in the women's restroom?

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises
    Now you will get hard if you have a moral bone in your body

I just figured six was being funny. I mean seriously, anyone who has read her stuff could totally imagine her saying this. She was either a hell cat in the sack, or really creepy. I am not sure which.

CYP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit