2006 District Convention of Jehovah's Witnesses/with live videos

by lisavegas420 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• lilybird
    lilybird

I watched the video and it made me shudder.. I feel sorry for the cute little girl who doesn't know yet that she has been born into a life dictated by a cult..

• under_believer
    under_believer

The singing... uouuhhh.. the singing... I am going to have to sit through that in just two weeks, myself. That song 55, when slowed down to District Convention speed, and slowly moaned out by thousands of people, is anathema to enjoyment. Each syllable is like the stroke of a large-toothed saw, cutting into the base of my skull.

• luna2
    luna2
    That song 55, when slowed down to District Convention speed, and slowly moaned out by thousands of people, is anathema to enjoyment. Each syllable is like the stroke of a large-toothed saw, cutting into the base of my skull.

Great description. "Slowly moaned out"...love it...that's exactly how it sounds.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I think they made these 'by invitation only' because of the traffic on this site. I thought they wanted to preach and get the message out to everybody!

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    I think they made these 'by invitation only' because of the traffic on this site. I thought they wanted to preach and get the message out to everybody!

alt lisa that's right folks...shows over...... move along. No more truth soup for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit