"From the One That Loves Us" by: Estephan Leuese

by forgiveness 23 Replies latest jw friends

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

HEY !!! Brownboy's back

Woo Hoo !!

Good to see ya.

I'm having a bit of prophecy issue right now with a close friend. Could you help me. He says Argentina will take the cup of the world, but I have seen the signs, and say Brazil.

What is the fate of the cup of the world?

steve

• lola28
    lola28

LMFAO, oooooooo this post was too funny, hehehe, lol,oh my gosh I can't slop laughing, hehehe. I'm trying really hard to stop the laughing but I can't, KidA good job with those pics! and Steve, Argentina is going to win, Jesus told me so this morning.

Lola

• forgiveness
    forgiveness
    HEY !!! Brownboy's back

Woo Hoo !!

Good to see ya.

I'm having a bit of prophecy issue right now with a close friend. Could you help me. He says Argentina will take the cup of the world, but I have seen the signs, and say Brazil.

What is the fate of the cup of the world?

steve

I have no idea, it is not within the scope of taking over the world as we speak, mind you. However, is it not wiser to ask for the winning lotto numbers? I can assure you that it will soon contain the numbers out of the bible. Do you know what they are? lol Good to see you write....... Estephan

• Caedes
    Caedes

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/99203/1709138/post.ashx#1709138

Still praying elijah? sorry I mean forgiveness. It must have been a disappointment when nothing happened, my advice, get used to that feeling.

Anyway glad to see you're back perhaps you should try writing down your password and username, that way you wouldn't have to keep creating accounts!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit