Anyone here a psychic? NO negative remarks here please

by fairy 16 Replies latest jw friends

• fairy
    fairy

I am in need of asking a question ....please message me if you dont mind me asking something

• IW
    IW

Hi Fairy,

May I ask, what did you want to ask?

IW

• fairy
    fairy

I am currently with someone that i have been with for several yrs and i have made a decision about the relationship and wonder whether i am doing the right thing.

• zeroday
    zeroday

Here's a test. Walk into a Psychic. Don't say anything, don't give your name or reason for being there. Ask them to tell you why you are there. If they are a true psychic they will need no more info at all.

• KW13
    KW13

if you want my personal opinion - your wanting to leave him? - well don't rely on people "reading minds" but instead be sure in your own minds that you chose the right reason, you are you and you have to live by the consequences of actions

• wednesday
    wednesday

pm brigid.

that is her screen name.

• fairy
    fairy

yes, that seems to be fair, but, the same could apply here.

I am asking something about a relationship but whoever answers me dont know details so we will see

what they have to tell me.

I need to be at peace with myself about it.

• fairy
    fairy

thanks wednesday

• IW
    IW

Fairy,

If you wonder whether you're doing the right thing then you should ponder it some more until you are sure.

IW

• fairy
    fairy

IW, i just feel sorry for my partner about me taking even a short break....i dont know if what i feel for him is love any more

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit