Do you know of any "former" opposers that became JW's and or now "Apostate"

by booker-t 1 Replies latest jw friends

• booker-t
    booker-t

I remember reading in an old Watchtower of this young girl that was an opposer that would carry anti-jw's signs at assemblies and calling Jw's false prophets etc; the girl tried to get her JW's aunt out of the WT and ended up becoming a JW's herself. I wonder now if this girl 20 years later is still a JW's? If she goes on the internet today and see all of the stuff that she used to carry on signs would she leave JW's and become an "Apostate"? I heard of cases where people used to hate JW's and became JW's themselves. But I have never heard of former opposers that hated JW's and became JW's and are now opposers of JW's again but as an "Apostate". Do you know of any former opposers/became JW's/and or now ex-jws Apostates?

• luna2
    luna2

A sis once told me that her husband used to be very opposed. Even dropped her and their two young daughters off at either a DC or an CA and roared off without caring that they had no money (back in the days of food service) to buy lunch with. At the time I knew them, he was a highly respected elder, so obviously things changed.

I still find it hard to believe he used to be so mean. So, be mad at your wife, but don't make your kids go without food all day (it worked out because another sister who had to leave gave them all her food tix, but still).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit