TAX FRAUD ID THEFT at the K-Hall

by DannyHaszard 16 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Two more relatives plead guilty to identity theft
    Seattle Times, United States - 2 hours ago
    ... and Portland area. Ruiz Rapa also ran an income-tax-preparation service through the Jehovah's Witness Church. She submitted IRS ... Two more members of family plead guilty
    Seattle Post Intelligencer - 6 hours ago
    ... Portland, Ore., area. Ruiz Rapa also ran an income tax preparation service through the Jehovah's Witness Church. She submitted IRS ... Two more members of family plead guilty THE ASSOCIATED PRESS TACOMA, Wash. -- Two more members of a family of identity thieves pleaded guilty in federal court Wednesday, the U.S. attorney's office said. Mildreada Ruiz Rapa, 47, and her daughter, Malanie Andrews, 24, entered the pleas to a wide range of charges, including fraudulent use of Social Security numbers, real estate fraud and income tax fraud. Ruiz Rapa's son, Michael Andrews, was sentenced last October to 18 months and $243,224 in restitution after pleading guilty to related charges. The defendants, formerly of Vancouver, Wash., were arrested by Vancouver police after they used phony identities to obtain car loans in September 2003. They skipped bail, and the bond they had posted - secured by real estate - turned out to be fake. That led to a wider investigation, which determined that they had also used fake IDs to buy seven residential properties in the Vancouver and Portland, Ore., area. Ruiz Rapa also ran an income tax preparation service through the Jehovah's Witness Church. She submitted IRS forms in her own false identities and in the false identities of her children, for which she received more than $60,000 in fraudulent refunds, the U.S. attorney's office said. After skipping bail, they went to Arizona, where authorities busted Ruiz Rapa and her daughter for impersonating nurses at a renal dialysis clinic. They were gathering personal information from patients in need of kidney transplants to create new identities for further frauds, the U.S. attorney's office said. Both were prosecuted in Arizona; Ruiz Rapa was sentenced to 30 months, and Andrews got 18. They were then returned to Washington to face federal charges. Sentencing is scheduled for Sept. 1 [email protected] bite em --------------- Danny Haszard comment: {One of the first things the Watchtower cult does is steal your identity (soul) not surprising that their followers would do the same} http://www.dannyhaszard.com/taxletter.htm Watchtower tax Fraud and money laundering

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Two more members of family plead guilty
    kgw.com (subscription), OR - 5 hours ago
    ... Portland, Ore., area. Ruiz Rapa also ran an income tax preparation service through the Jehovah's Witness Church. She submitted IRS ... [email protected] contact TV station

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

{Unrelated Danny used up his two thread post,does someone want to start this as a new topic?} London JW "Jezebel" runs for Mayor Mayoral hopeful left Jehovah's Witnesses
    London Free Press, Canada - 3 hours ago
    ... latest mayoral candidate spent years going door-to-door for a faith that bars members from voting or holding office, a religion -- Jehovah's Witnesses -- whose ... Mayoral hopeful left Jehovah's Witnesses Thu, June 8, 2006
    By JONATHAN SHER, FREE PRESS CITY HALL REPORTER [email protected] contact London's latest mayoral candidate spent years going door-to-door for a faith that bars members from voting or holding office, a religion -- Jehovah's Witnesses -- whose members, she says, now shun her. So while most candidates announce how proud they'd be to serve citizens, when Cynthia Etheridge says it, it has an air of authenticity. "Filing to run for mayor makes me so proud to be a Canadian," Etheridge said. Etheridge, 39, was 18 when she married a Jehovah's Witness. Over time, she grew frustrated by what she describes as the subjugation of women by men. Women couldn't give sermons in their place of worship. When she objected to only men handling family financial affairs, she says she was called a "Jezebel." Four years ago, she left the Jehovah's Witnesses and her husband. After she left, members of the faith shunned her, some going to the A&P where she worked to stare at her, one threatening to report her to Children's Aid, she said. A mother of five, Etheridge works weekends at the Cherryhill Village Mall A&P and wakes weekdays at 3:30 a.m. to clean an Exeter Street firm. She returns home before the first child arrives at 6:30 a.m. to her home day care. Etheridge says she respects London Mayor Anne Marie DeCicco "because she's a woman and she's strong." DeCicco has been in politics for years, while Etheridge's only political experience was a failed run in 2003 for the Thames Valley District school board. But while she's a political novice, Etheridge is no stranger to the bread and butter of local campaigns. "I did 17 years of door-to-door . . . I love talking to people. It's about the only thing I miss from being a Jehovah's Witness," she said. Etheridge is getting help from a veteran of local campaigns, Stephen Orser, who's a candidate as well, in Ward 4. The two had a child together but can't marry until her divorce, which has been prolonged, is final. Etheridge wants to ban pesticides, restore weekly garbage pickup, eliminate board of control and allow police to impound vehicles of men seeking prostitutes and to screen, for crimes, anyone who goes door-to-door. Also running for mayor are DeCicco, who's seeking a third term, and Arthur Majoor, a longtime military reservist who wants to shrink the scope of city government and reduce taxes. Londoners vote Nov. 13.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    After she left, members of the faith shunned her, some going to the A&P where she worked to stare at her, one threatening to report her to Children's Aid, she said.

Man, these people can be creepy!

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Tax cheats

The tax cheats are "no news" to me. Perhaps the cheats should have read the Borg's web-site blurb about paying one's taxes was per Jehovah's instructions. As far as fraud in the congregation, I know of "brothers" ripping off another "brother." I know of an electrician who was just studying with some "JWs" and was almost bankrupted by them. He's a goat now.

London Candidate

I don't know what her motives are for talking against the JWs. But, way to go!!! She might be trying to distance herself from her past so that her political rivals do not throw it in her face. Wish I was a Brit, I'd give her my vote.

• sf
  • sf
  • Honesty
    Honesty
    Danny Haszard comment: {One of the first things the Watchtower cult does is steal your identity (soul) not surprising that their followers would do the same}

They have a great teacher but it ain't Jesus.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    They have a great teacher but it ain't Jesus.

Yes,indeed people usually imitate the God that they worship-Danny Haszard

• kwr
    kwr

Stop posting copyrighted articles on this web site or I will turn this web site into the AP and BELO legal departments for DMCA violations. Each violation is punishable by criminal and civil laws.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit