"Will I be Saved"?

by Warlock 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Warlock
    Warlock

That's not my real birthday.

Warlock

• FreeFromWTBS
    FreeFromWTBS

Yes, you will be saved according to the bible. The call is currently only for the little flock. All others will have their lips purified and live on the earth. They will have the entire millenium to straighten out their salvation and only the truly vial(which I am sure you are not) will be put permanently to sleep. Zep 3:9 occurs directly after Armeggedon which is the bring down of systems for the purpose of gathering the people not to destroy them.

Zep 3:9

"For then I will give to the peoples purified lips, That all of them may call on the name of the LORD, To serve Him shoulder to shoulder.

• parakeet
    parakeet

"Here is my question: If the end comes the way the Bible says it will, but we don't know exactly whose interpretation will be played out, am I saved no matter who turns out to be correct?"

Stop worrying about how to save your precious self. Stop living in fear of the future and live in the present. Your life is passing you by as you fret about how to survive a make-believe catastrophe.
    Not living your life to its fullest--that's the real catastrophe.

• Warlock
    Warlock

Well, I certainly don't consider myself "precious".

Warlock

• parakeet
    parakeet

***Well, I certainly don't consider myself "precious".***

Well, you should. You only have this life; if you're lucky, maybe 80 years of it. Make it count. Find out what makes your life worth living, then go out and live it. Let death take care of itself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit