Thank you for your welcome and comments.

by Sign oTimes 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Sign oTimes
    Sign oTimes

I have lurked for quite some time. Many of my past thoughts have been funneled through one of your regulars due to my current situation. However, my first post illustrates the type of increased activity I expect on this site and similar ones in the near future, as just a few former insiders become disgruntled and get involved. (How small the flame that gave birth to such a raging inferno!)

True story: (let the reader use discernment!)

I once had a small leak in my waterbed that made me so uncomfortable and kept me awake at nights because I had no idea from where it came. I knew that if I didn't find and close it soon, I would either have a huge mess on my hands or worse yet, drown myself.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence
    True story: (let the reader use discernment!)

I once had a small leak in my waterbed that made me so uncomfortable and kept me awake at nights because I had no idea from where it came. I knew that if I didn't find and close it soon, I would either have a huge mess on my hands or worse yet, drown myself.

I want to take a stab at it but I'll let someone else go first.

BTW: We were waiting when you would make your next post/comment ... or at least I was.

Wac xelderxbethelite Currently located in room 666 of Hotel California

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

And did your little problem with the "waterbed " make you feel just a little bit worried there was something wrong with you ,especially when you would wake up just a little bit damp ?

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    Wac xelderxbethelite Currently located in room 666 of Hotel California

I didn't know you lived in the neighborhood! I live at the Seargent Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club..........room number 9.........down the street from The Three Dog Night Bar & Grill.....we've probably passed each other by many times!

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Hello and WELCOME ! your among friends here !

• juni
    juni

First, WELCOME TO OUR SOIREE SIGN O' TIMES!

Just a moment please, I have to address something here -

Last thing I remember, I was
    Running for the door
    I had to find the passage back
    To the place I was before
    relax, said the night man,
    We are programmed to receive.
    You can checkout any time you like,
    But you can never leave!

This is for WAC. " You can check out, but you can never leave! " Oh yeah! Love them Eagles.

By now, I'm sure you have 10 more posts Sign o times! Anyways. I think your waterbed leak analogy is the antitypical picture of the greater typical picture of your fight within to leave the org. Leave before drowning; before your spirit is broken. Am I close???

Sure look forward to more postings by you. Take care and know that you'll always have a listening ear among us. And a lot of laughs especially from our wacko Brit friends.

Juni

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Don't take to long to tell us more.

I am sending you a big hug

wanna

• gumby
    gumby

So...if you've been lurking awhile...tell me what my new buisness is? it has to do with wax and a buffer

Gumby

• Es
    Es

welcome to the board.

I really enjoyed the waterbed story, well said

es

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Gumby:

I really think you spend way too much time obsessing about your nutsack polishing business! You should get a hobby. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit