Halle Berry's new man

by MsMcDucket 29 Replies latest social entertainment

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    I'm surprised at you, this is old news! At least by one month

LDH, it's news to me. I guess that I haven't been keeping up on the tabloids. I've been working too hard.

• LDH
    LDH

Since I have to go to physical therapy twice a week for both car accidents (neither one my fault) I have caught up on all the latest Hollywood news!

I can't help it, I'm not a big Halle Berry fan, I think she is a very damaged person and a bit of a drama queen. Her new catch, however, appears to be a hottie non-pareil.

Lisa

• luna2
    luna2

Hope he's as nice on the inside as he looks on the outside. She sure does get into some messy relationships.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    I can't help it, I'm not a big Halle Berry fan, I think she is a very damaged person and a bit of a drama queen.

OH, don't say that! I love Halle Berry. I think that she suffers from beautiful, black, powerful woman syndrome. You know what I mean? Whoopie wasn't/isn't beautiful but she's powerful. She caught on quick!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    Lonelysheep, all of her men have been gorgeous; but this is the first time that she's been with a white one? I think that she has gotten burned once too many times by black men, and that she's going to try out the vanilla side for awhile.

Yes. From one halfy to another, she ought to give both sides a chance. It's worth it.

• enlightenedcynic
    enlightenedcynic

Hmmmm......

What's wrong with this situation?

A drop-dead gorgeous, successful and filthy-rich actress with whom no man wants to stay.

David Justice...

Eddie Murphy....

Eric Benet.....

Michael Elie.....

Heavy D....

Chris Webber....

and those are just the ones I can remember!!!! I think our girl Halle is just a couple of slices short of a full loaf. That or she must be awful in bed!!!!

ec

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    That or she must be awful in bed!!!!

Oh, I don't know! I can't imagine her with Heavy D? God, he didn't even seem like her type! I think that the men are intimidated by her celebrity, and the fact that other men are often seeking her attention, which makes them feel inferior. She's got to get one that can take the heat!

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

I don't really keep up much with celebrity romance, but why is it assumed that "no man wants to stay with Halle". Perhaps SHE broke off the relationships, upon finding personality or character flaws in each of her previous boyfriends. She should be able to reject someone she finds unsuitable, rather than "settling" for someone who isn't completely satisfactory in every way.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I didn't see a "new man" in the pics. All I saw was, wait a minute as I stare longer at H. Berry., umm Halle Barry. She is one fine looking piece of woman. Sorry, what was the topic about?

• Panda
    Panda

Halle Berry is a fabulous actress. She can do sci-fi or drama. In Monsters Ball she blew away other Best Actress's that year. She's so good she doesn't seem like she's acting. Her personal problems are sad and typical for many women today. She was rejected by her father (read that abandoned) her whole life. Maybe after she became rich he wanted to get in touch ... now what sort of emotional rollercoaster would that make?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit