A LETTER FROM A JW concerning My Story on Randy's Freeminds Website

by Terry 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• luna2
    luna2

Poor RonRon...totally closed mind. I wonder how he managed to get all those degrees and yet seems unable to think critically. You were very patient with him, Terry.

It always used to bother me that we were marching around town telling everybody else to look at their belief system but were never supposed to challenge our own. It confuses me that I was so willing, for so long, to ignore those feelings. I feel bad for your friend, Johnny. I wonder if he'll ever break the loop.

• LDH
    LDH

LOL @ Truth Ceeker's experience. She's a DANCER now?!?!? That's Class A humor, man.

People convinced they serve God and possess absolute truth are dangerous.

Amen, brother.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

HI Terry you are not alone mate. Johnny wrote on June 04, 2006 10:35 PM
    I wonder if those that waste their times replying to comments that are posted below by Danny Hazard. He is going all around and posting the same thing. Do they really take the time to wonder if it is to him they are replying, or if he is just a messenger for someone else? And that person, who is much more powerful than Danny, doesn't want people to go. He is just useing Danny for a purpose, and in the end, he'll be just as happy to see Danny's downfall. I wonder if he knows that http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/110696/9.ashx more hate mail it's own thread

• acadian
    acadian

Bravo Terry!

So, you watch the SCI-FI channel? What a loser!
    Hey, Hey,Hey, I watch the scifi ch too (Dr Who)... LOL Excellant Post, Terry! Acadian

• Quentin
    Quentin

Ah Terry, you never know what your going to get in the mail, eh? So many times their all the same aren't they? Your reasoned responses are gems and as said, who knows, perhaps you did plant a seed. I like to think that about Johnny...

• RachelHall
    RachelHall

I've had the same experience with my one family member that is still in the Lie and with my JW friends...not anymore they are....They all think because we leave, we want to live a life away from God.

• Terry
    Terry

I'm definitely of the opion that you never know when some issue you raise my be just the one that starts someone thinking.

You just never know......

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Unlike you I went to college with three degrees and an MBA.
    Oh shit, it's scholar's dad!
  • LDH
    LDH

LOL @ Mr K.

Terry are you shirtless?!?!? in your new pic?!?!? Good god man, have you no shame!!!!

Can't you post a bigger picture?

• Quentin
    Quentin

....my be just the one that starts someone thinking.

You just never know......

Yup...true, very true...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit