Pat Robertsons plane crashed!!!!!

by gringojj 13 Replies latest jw friends

• gringojj
    gringojj

It seems a small airplane owned by Pat Robertson crashed yesterday and 2 people were killed. Has anyone heard him make any statements about this?

He has been very vocal about expressing why bad things happen to people, i.e. Katrina in New Orleans, middle east stuff, so I was wondering why this happened to people in his plane?

Anyone?

• Satanus
  • Leolaia
    Leolaia

Assassination attempt by Chavez?

• loosie
    loosie
    He has been very vocal about expressing why bad things happen to people

Maybe old Pat had some homsexual thoughts and his plane crashed.

No offence to to homsexuals just looking at it from Pat's point of view.

• luna2
    luna2

Very sad for the two folks in his plane (one assumes Pat wasn't one of them). Yeah, it would be interesting to hear what he thinks the reason is.

• juni
    juni

I agree w/you Luna. Now what will he say when it struck close to home so to speak. Be interesting to see. Still a tragedy; don't get me wrong.

Juni

• Breakfast at Cranberrys
    Breakfast at Cranberrys

This is strange. Last week, I posted some info on PETA since they are HQ'd here and my newspaper covers them. So now this. Pat Robertson is from here (Virginia Beach, where he broadcasts from) so we cover this nutbag too. What's up with the freaks in my backyard? Anyhoo, the plane was leased to a seperate company that handles charters. No one on board was associated with ol' Pat. 3 passengers escaped unharmed. It was the pilot and copilot that died, sadly.
    But while we're talking about Robertson, the regular pipeline of ridiculousness just doesn't stop. Last week, his website put up the claim that ... drum roll please ... Pat can leg-press 2,000 pounds! That's right, 1 TON! I guess we can say all that holy spirit must be going right to his thighs. ;-)

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13105641/

2 dead after Robertson’s plane crashes in Conn.

3 survive as religious broadcaster’s jet goes down; evangelist not aboard

Image: Rescue workers surround Pat Robertson’s crashed plane. Bob Child / AP Rescue workers surround the wreckage of a small aircraft that crashed Friday, in Groton, Conn. Three people were pulled from Long Island Sound and two others were missing Friday after the plane went down in heavy fog about a half-mile short of the runway a Coast Guard spokeswoman said.
  • juni
    juni

Hi Cranberry!

I guess you do have quite a few nutty ones there! But we all do in our states. Yes. How does he lift a ton? What a goofball. There are so many religious wackos.

Juni

• spoils_useful_habits
    spoils_useful_habits

Too bad he wasn't on the plane!........someone had to say it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit