Predictions for 2006.

by greendawn 16 Replies latest jw friends

• heathen
    heathen
    and who's the new king of the north? we don't know yet! it can't be the end! Shockingly, it probably won't be.

I think the king of the north is the lamb beast . The US is the only world power that has a navy that goes around the world causing desolation .It looks to me that the Daniel 11 -12 is unfolding right now in the mid east as the US has over flowed the whole area with chariots . It does look like there needs to be an actual king of the south tho, I don't want to say bin landen but it's possible . I really don't think the WTBTS had all that stuff correct anyway . It's an end time prophesy and that's the only thing of importance where I'm concerned.

• JH
    JH

I thought the US and Britain were the King of the South, not North.

• heathen
    heathen

JH -- that's what the WTBTS says in the Daniel book . but it doesn't wash because the description in Daniel of the king of the north fits better . IMO they tried to make it work that way because of the way they include all previous battles . Even they admit the roles can change tho , once king of the south doesn't mean always king of the south . I don't think that Daniel 11 and 12 is talking about battles that happened throughout history the way they do . I think it's just an end time scenario that plays out .

• loosie
    loosie
    I think the world ends on 6-6-06

Dang it. I paid my credit card bill already and it wasn't due until 6/20. I wouldn't of had to do that if I remembered that the world is ending in 3 days.

• heathen
    heathen
    I wouldn't of had to do that if I remembered that the world is ending in 3 days.

sorry I didn't get the word to ya sooner but i have mentioned it on the board . I know I would definately put stuff off til the 7th just in case this thing does pan out ...........LOL BTW I wasn't the first one to come up with this end time date .

• Tea4Two
    Tea4Two
    The UN Plaza will be nuked on Sivan12 2006 and thus the WTS HQ in Brooklyn will be destroyed as well. www.truebiblecode.com

Didn't you predict the UN Plaza was gonna be Nuked on May 28th 2006? Before that the date was May 23th 2006.

• heathen
    heathen

Well one day left ................................

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit