Re: Ex-jw from London predicts destruction of WT on 6-6-06 <Message encl.>

by Enlightened1 37 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Reminds me of some crackpot on here blabbering on about the number 5 about a year ago; his prophesies didnt come true either...surprisingly enough!

DB74

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

He has taken out full page adverts in national newspapers too.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

He has taken out full page adverts in national newspapers too. has he?Which one out of interest?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I am pretty sure it was either the Independent or the Guardian. Would be pretty ironic if it was the Guardian considering their history with JWs and the UN issue...

I have a cutting somewhere if I can find it.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    Would be pretty ironic if it was the Guardian considering their history with JWs and the UN issue...

Likewise if the WTBTS quote the LW in a 'False Prophets' article - only GOD knows the hour and day etc......and we'd NEVER do that.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Poor duck. He needs a good woman, he does.

Ya wanna volunteer to help him get his life back together after the Borg, sass_my_frass?

• under_believer
    under_believer

If you read on the guy's site he even admits to making false prophecies, and says that in doing so, he was FULFILLING PROPHECY, so that false prophecy should make you trust him MORE.
    Can't make this stuff up.

• Swan
    Swan

The problem is when that day comes and nothing happens the JWs will say see, he was a false prophet and Jehovah is with us, protecting us!

Yeah, right!

What I don't get is the 6-6-06 reference? 666 is the beast's number in Revelation, but how can you tie that to a calendar? What calendar? Gregorian apparently, not Jewish, Chinese, or Mayan. I guess God doesn't know anything but the calendar with all of the Roman and Norse gods in it.

OK, lets say the Gregorian calendar for argument's sake. It's a relatively new calendar, ordered by Pope Gregory XIII in 1582. So it didn't actually begin January 1, 0001. What about all of the missing days where the calendar had to be readjusted during the change from Julian calendar to the Gregorian calendar? Depending on which country you were living in there were missing days in 1582, 1584, 1700, and 1752. France, Rome, etc lost 10 days. The British and the Americas lost 11 days.

OK, lets say for arguments sake that is is the Gregorian calendar and that we don't care about when it was invented or when January 1, 0001 actually occurred. What about June 6, 0006? What happened then? Jesus was about six years old. What about June 6, 1006? What happened then? Both of these dates where also 6-6-06, so what major cataclysm occurred on those dates?

Nothing.

And I predict that on Tuesday, June 6, 2006 no world shaking event will occur in the religious world except that a lot of pious faces will turn red -- with embarrassment!

Tammy

PS: Please don't start bowing down in worship of me when my prediction comes true. You can worship my god though -- the God of Common Sense.

• rassillon
    rassillon

Captain Weird-O

• Enlightened1
    Enlightened1

I posted the article above and I just wanted to share with you why I am concerned about the nearing date of 6-6-06. In the past several years I have learned of the connection of Illuminated freemasonry with CT Russell, as well as Bnai Brith and Russells own family being an Illuminati bloodline from Scottland, Fritz Springmeier has shed light on this fact. My reasoning is as follows: Russell was "guided" into the occult dating using pyramidology to arrive at the 1914 date, which was the year in which WWI was launched. This may well have been designed by those controlling Russell, which were the same group who financed and promoted CI Scoffield with his bible which was largely responsible for the pre-millenialist predictions of the end of the world starting in the mid 1800s. I now understand that the assasination of Archduke Ferdinand in Serbia, the burning of the Reichstag, sinking of the Lusitania, pearl harbor attack, etc. are staged events used by globalist / illuminati interests used as a pretext for war. Could it be that the beast date of 6-6-6 will be used for some new catalyzing event as a pretext for an invasion of Iran or similar invasion which the neocon war hawks are set on, and a failling US economy and dollar desperately needs to prevent a collapse. Think this sound far fetched, go to tomflocco.com and read the article explaining what really happened last week when gunfire was heard in the white house complex (actually in the parking garage). We were told it was constuction workers using a nailgun. Stewart Webb, a whistleblower has revealed that it was actually a shootout between CIA, French and Brittish intelligence agents. Please read the article for a more complete explaination, but it had to do with a Bush / Cheney/ Blair plan to bomb a train connecting New York to Washington DC and blame it on Alquaida. This would have shut down the Northeast rail corridor affecting Canada and French Intelligence attempted to steal the documents and avert the attack. This is only one example of false flag terrorism, the most recent to date but with the 666 date approaching and knowing how most Christians would rally in support of the "Al Quaida" or other terrorist who would attack us and make a connection with the attack to agents of Satan, I can see how this would make for a very successful PR campaign by the Bush/Cheney neocon cabal in support of a rapid deployment to attack Iran. Please read the article on Tomflocco.com. I'll post the article here later.

BTW, I plan on taking a short trip outside of New York City on 6-6, since I'd rather err on the side of caution.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit