What do you think you "go through" faster than just about anybody else?

by JH 41 Replies latest jw friends

• damselfly
    damselfly

<<<<I notice if there's a woman round the house (not very often) the toilet paper usage goes from SPD (sheets per day) to MPH (miles per hour) >>>>>

Okay listen ~ I'm short, I've got a tiny bladder and I drink a lot of water. I'm not about to airdry.

Pens, I lose pens on a daily basis. I have to constantly stock up.

Dams

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Socks. I like new, clean, puffy socks!

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

I seem to go thru a lot of cleaning supplies. I don't know if that means that I am an OCD cleaning freak or if that means that I am a slob who requires vast quantities of cleaning supplies to keep up with my day to day general mess.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Salt

• Cabin in the woods
    Cabin in the woods

CRUSHED ICE

I eat it all day every day. Just ice, nothing with it. I crave it from the moment my eyes pop open in the morning til I go to bed at night.

cab

• damselfly
    damselfly

Cabin ~ If I remember correctly craving crushed ice is a symptom of iron defiency and/or anemia. You might want to check that out.

Dams

• ballistic
    ballistic

Ok, for a serious coment, I go through Tobassco sauce like no-ones business. I drink tomatoe juice with tobassco sauce, and I add it to all kinds of main dishes and gravies and to cheese on toast. About a bottle every two weeks. At one stage I started rinsing out the bottles and keeping them like tropheys until I realised my collecting obsession was coming back.

• luna2
    luna2

I used to eat Louisiana hot sauce with everything, ballistic. I'd also make Bloody Mary's without the alcohol ALL the time. Can't do it as much any more cuz it can cause me tummy upset these days. Never did save the bottles, though. I'd imagine that if your stomach can handle it, it shouldn't be a problem...at least I've never heard of any long term difficulties associated with love of Tabasco.

• Fleur
    Fleur

Soap. Tons and tons of soap. I have to be fresh showered or else I don't feel happy at all.

But the upside...I've been told I smell really good LOL

essie

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Books. I don't always read them entirely, but I get a new set of books every time I stumble on some interesting subject. I have no more room on my bookshelf - not that I ever did.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit