jw's panic at kh , when we ask for a bible study

by johnny cip 21 Replies latest jw friends

• rocky220
    rocky220

Johnny!!!!!!! I Love you!!!!!! I see you are as crazy as ever!!!! Never change!!!! rocky220

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

my brother decides he want to stop al the local kingDUM hell and ask for the new CRAPtower mag, he goes in and asks for the new CRAPTOWER about a dozen X"S i'm standing at the door and he keeps asking for the new CRAPTOWER " TO WORship the god jehoover. and pray to the foolish and wayward slave. he comes to the door and invites me in and about 10 wt zombies women are in the lobby. i call out "who wants to have a bible study on 1914?" 2 so called sheapards come out and herd the sheep into the back room and lock the door like , sAtan himself came in to ask for a study i grabbed one elder by the hand and asked'? nows your chance to , stand up for your god in brooklyn. be a man and show these sisters your ACCURATE KNOWLEDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!. they cryied they were calling the police. i said why are you calling the police why not wait on jehoober.. all i want is a study on 1914. it was a sad seen, i left their free public discourse when they asked me to leave thier hell hall. john Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee a fellow Kingdum Hall crasher!!! We shall have to make a plan and do it together!!!! Most fun innit?!!!!

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

hi rocky220 nice to see you around. how long do you think it would take us to clear out your train sta. of jw's???? not more than 5 minutes i'm sure. pm me any time. britboy don't wait for me. i'm sure you twist the panties of your local jw twits. enough for both of us.. this is just a reminder to all fading jw's to step up and give your local elders a WEDGIE. IT'S CALLED A taste of their own medicine. john

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

So let me get this straight johnny, you walked into a KH during a meeting and started causing a scene?

Am I the only one who thinks thats a really dumb idea? All you're doing is making yourself look bad and feeding their persecution complex.

No Apologies

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

So let me get this straight johnny, you walked into a KH during a meeting and started causing a scene?

&nbsp i think you are getting the wrong impression. there was no scene made. by my brother or me. we only entered the lobby. it's not my fault . if the jw's standing in the lobby. paniced when he asked for the latest tower mag. then i asked for a study in 1914. in a polite manner. the sisters were very nice till one of the brother's that knew my face .herded them in the back room. i never expected such behavior. we got 2 new mag's. the whole point of it was. how closed minded the jw's really are. and how they know in thier hearts , anyone that asks hard questions they will call satan. or in this case act like stupid DOPES. you go figure out in your mind . what i did ,that was any different , than what jw's do in field service. ? and i'm sure you know what i'm talking about. john

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas
    1 Peter 3:15 - But sanctify the Christ as Lord in YOUR hearts, always ready to make a defense before everyone that demands of YOU a reason for the hope in YOU, but doing so together with a mild temper and deep respect.

Hi John,

I guess you caught them off-guard. Who woulda thunk that someone might demand of them a reason, huh?

It's like a scene from a western: "Round up the women and horses! It's a raiding party - the Brothers Cip, from the look of it!" ROTFL!

Ephesians 6:10-20:

10 Finally, go on acquiring power in [the] Lord and in the mightiness of his strength. 11 Put on the complete suit of armor from God that YOU may be able to stand firm against the machinations of the Devil; 12 because we have a wrestling, not against blood and flesh, but against the governments, against the authorities, against the world rulers of this darkness, against the wicked spirit forces in the heavenly places. 13 On this account take up the complete suit of armor from God, that YOU may be able to resist in the wicked day and, after YOU have done all things thoroughly, to stand firm.

14 Stand firm, therefore, with YOUR loins girded about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and with YOUR feet shod with the equipment of the good news of peace. 16 Above all things, take up the large shield of faith, with which YOU will be able to quench all the wicked one’s burning missiles. 17 Also, accept the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the spirit, that is, God’s word, 18 while with every form of prayer and supplication YOU carry on prayer on every occasion in spirit. And to that end keep awake with all constancy and with supplication in behalf of all the holy ones, 19 also for me, that ability to speak may be given me with the opening of my mouth, with freeness of speech to make known the sacred secret of the good news, 20 for which I am acting as an ambassador in chains; that I may speak in connection with it with boldness as I ought to speak.

There must be new light on this.
  • No Apologies
    No Apologies
    you go figure out in your mind . what i did ,that was any different , than what jw's do in field service. ? and i'm sure you know what i'm talking about. john

Actually I don't. I don't know of any JW's out in field service that would walk into a church service looking to challenge the minister.

No Apologies

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

no apoligies ; you have been on this board for years. and i loved many of your posts, but i'm a no bullshit apostate, i get straight to the point. these false teachers want to get into my life. i will burn them at every chance. no if's ands or but'tts you do your thing your way . and i will plant seeds. were i can,. if my big mouth and some of my knowledge. helps just one young dub into facts i've done more than christ asked of me. it sounds like you hate the wt sound cars, and jw's protesting infriont of churches... which all leads into door knocking which mean more false dogma. care to defend that???????????john

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

johnny, don't take anything I said as a personal slam, I just wonder about some of your methods, but like you said, to each his own. More power to you.

I certainly have no love for the Tower, and there is nothing like ripping into an elder, but I usually save it for the ones that have done something personally to me or mine. I know at least a couple of them that would probably start walking the other way if they saw me coming down the street. :)

No Apologies

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

No apologies said,

I usually save it for the ones that have done something personally to me or mine.

See? That's the difference. John is a true philanthropist; a humanitarian who does what he does for the benefit of strangers without any consideration of his own reward. No offense, but I think he's the better man.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit