how starwars should have ended

by darth frosty 13 Replies latest social entertainment

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

i found this funny hope it works

• under_believer
    under_believer

I agree. That would have been WAAAAAY cooler.

• Legolas
    Legolas

LMAO @ Under!

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Keep trying there Darth Frostie! A couple more edits and you just might get it.

• under_believer
    under_believer

Sorry for the previous snarky response. That video was really funny. :)

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

cut and paste. I was trying to embed it so the screen will appear in the post. but if you copy it, it will go to the site.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Yeah it raises a pretty good point. Also, why couldn't the Death Star swing around the planet to the moon? I mean, it went halfway through the galaxy to Yavin but it can't get to the other side of a planet? I know, dramatic tension.

And I hate watching the original Star Wars after seeing the prequels. Anakin can shoot down 5 spacecraft a second in his sleep in Episode III, but in Episode IV Vader needs to use his targeting computer and wait 5 minutes until just the perfect time to dispatch one little laser bolt Luke's way, even tho Luke is right in front of him in a narrow alley....

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

leolaia your a girl after my own heart lol. my sentiments exactly.

• under_believer
    under_believer

I find your lack of faith... disturbing.

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Although I felt that this "alternate ending" snippit for episode IV was entertaining I cant help but disagree with Darth Frosties and Leolaia's point of view. I love them all, even the new ones.

Image hosting by TinyPic

Darth Frostie, your comments have me questioning your worthiness to carry on the Sith title of Darth.

LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit