*** WORLD CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE TRUTH ***

by Elsewhere 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

If what Jehover's Witnesses teach is true then there MUST be some sort of massive world wide conspiracy of religious leaders from all faiths and religions directed against the Watchtower Society. There must literally be some sort of body of religious leaders who meet on a regular basis and say: "Yes, we know the Watchtower Society has the Truth, but it is up to us to lie to and deceive the six billion people on the earth into believing what *we* teach."

One of my favorite ways of cornering a Jehover's Witness is by asking him point blank if he really, seriously, believes this. I have found that every JW I have ever cornered with this gets very embarrassed because of the blatant absurdity of it.

Well, turns out the Watchtower Society REALLY DID PUBLISH THIS CLAIM!

Click Here to read the "World Conspiracy Against the Truth", published in the February, 1946 (Vol. 1, No. 15) Kingdom News magazine.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

bttt

• greendawn
    greendawn

Good point, there is no organised body that wants to persecute the JWs who are seen as a minor nuissence, and to the contrary it's the JWs that accuse and persecute people of other religions, including ex JWS, to the extend that they can.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

in the latest service meeting they were teaching us manners and how to treat others with tact.

unfortunately this is only to bring people in with a fish hook........ when preaching is not the issue, the spit venom at other religions and religious followers.

unfortunately I have known 2 seventh day adventists, and a couple of born agains.....and they are just as bad

• serendipity
    serendipity

Well, Satan is the ruler of this world, and Satan is conspiring against "the truth"....

• JW_Researcher
    JW_Researcher

Coincidentally I just received my new CD that included Kingdom News and printed that exact issue to read….and then you post it.

Eerie, man, eerie !

It is quite a read.

• aniron
    aniron

My God! Weren't the Kingdom News back then "wordy", nowadays they are mainly pictures.

• LDH
    LDH

LOVE IT!!!!!!

Thanks Else, for the morning laugh.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I thought this was going to be another one of those Illuminati threads.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

For me, the most 'thought provoking' item in that whole report was in the bottom right-hand corner where it indicated you could get 1000 copies of that report for only $1.00 ... now THAT truly is amazing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit